• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This week in Sufunk's Pedigree Avengers collection

578 posts in this topic

Yep, Winnipeg goes at least until 227. I would like to do up to issue 230. That's where I got disgusted with the new art and team when I was a kid and stopped buying new Avengers issues.

Here is confirmation of #229

140263.jpg.234de1fd789e27e8eb93f2b8b98b7ffb.jpg

The Golden State Collection goes past issue 300 I believe. It's not a Pedigree but they are super nice books. I have a handful between like 180-230 because I needed 9.8 copies to finish my regular run. If they are reasonably priced, ill buy Golden State Avengers all day but I don't count them in this run.

They are really freaking nice looking books though :luhv:

I was FINALLY able to knock out a big one for me last night! 28 is freaking HARD to find even a regular much less Pedigree copy of! Big HUGE thanks to paper heart for letting me know about it and now its all mine.

Not only is it a Green River which i LOVE, 28 was the last hole in a decent chunk for me to finish. Now, i have 22-47 complete and if i couls just find a few more issues, i'll have 10-57 finished :banana:

av28big_zpsa710f955.jpg

Thanks!!! :)

I am pretty stoked! To knock out 23 and 28 in the last two weeks was awesome! Those are two HARD to find issues!! I figured those two were going to be two of the last affordable copies I could find. Issues like 1,4 and 16 are tough because they are freaking expensive! If I wanna drop the $$$ though, they can be found. 28 though? Hell, even Schmell didn't have a Pedigree copy. When they listed his books last year, 28 was like the 1st issue I checked but he only had a non Ped 9.8 in the auction.

The 28 being a Green River is just icing on the cake! It's been creeping up as my favorite Ped lately. 28 also usually has a browned out dingy cover. To find a Green River, white pages, bright cover and PERFECT registration, I'm happy as a pig in mess! :whee:

Only bummer is the date stamp. I LOVE nice date stamps but the stamp on the 28 is kinda crappo :sorry:

Humorous side note. Well, humorous for you guys not so much for me. I just spent the last 30 minutes talking about my slabs and like 15 minutes specifically about my Pedigree Avengers run with our lawyers. There's a pretty good chance of divorce going on in sufunk land and we had agreed she gets the house in exchange for not even thinking about touching my comics. Apparently that deal is going out the window and there's gonna be a fight :facepalm:

I can tell you this, I'll fight like a rabid dog for any of my slabs but my Pedigree Avengers run??. They'll have to pry those :censored: slabs from my cold dead hands! :sumo:

Humorous side note. Well, humorous for you guys not so much for me. I just spent the last 30 minutes talking about my slabs and like 15 minutes specifically about my Pedigree Avengers run with our lawyers. There's a pretty good chance of divorce going on in sufunk land and we had agreed she gets the house in exchange for not even thinking about touching my comics. Apparently that deal is going out the window and there's gonna be a fight :facepalm:

I can tell you this, I'll fight like a rabid dog for any of my slabs but my Pedigree Avengers run??. They'll have to pry those :censored: slabs from my cold dead hands! :sumo:

That is a bummer man.

Hope things get better.

Shoot, just read this.

Brutal man. Good luck with everything! Hope things work out in sufunk land.

I am sorry to hear this, Jason. :(

Divorce? :o C'mon you guys look so happy in your pics,hope you guys try to work things out.My wife and I were having problems,and we are going to marriage counseling.So far so good. :wishluck:

Thanks!

We tried counseling for like 3 months but stopped like a month ago. It was pointless. There's a fundamental difference we have and neither of us are going to budge or compromise. That's what this whole fight now about the comics is about. She knows I am done and am going to end it. She thinks she can string it along long enough to change my mind and make me compromise or give in. It's a life changing game if chicken at the moment to see who blinks 1st but I NEVER lose a game of chicken!

I'm not sure it even matters at this point. So much messed up things have happened, I'm not sure we could get back to where we need to be even if one of us gave in. It sucks but what are you gonna do? mess happens.

It wouldn't be quite so bad but I have an 11 and 8 year old that are NOT taking it well. NOT AT ALL, That makes it REALLY hard! :sorry: