• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How long should I wait??? - Buyer disclosed

117 posts in this topic

Well if everyone wants to know my personal life, after being married for 19yrs and a 13yr old daughter it is ending. I am paying a few books now froom the boards, nut to be honest its not the top thing on my mind. I did ofer to buy the book but real llife ccomes ffirst. If anyone cares to not deal wwith me well so be it. I dont see anyone here helping me explain to my daughter why her and mom are moving out as she is crying to me. so bash away if you want I really dont care anymore right now.

Sorry to hear this, I don't know you but can feel your pain as I am going through a similar situation....also loosing my job doesn't help! :tonofbricks: Hope things turn around for you.

That's horrible news and I hope you get through it. Many have been through the same as you and might be able to provide advice.

Maybe if you communicated this to Dan or something was happening with you instead of not answering his PMs this thread never would have occurred.

Best of luck to you.

Well if everyone wants to know my personal life, after being married for 19yrs and a 13yr old daughter it is ending. I am paying a few books now froom the boards, nut to be honest its not the top thing on my mind. I did ofer to buy the book but real llife ccomes ffirst. If anyone cares to not deal wwith me well so be it. I dont see anyone here helping me explain to my daughter why her and mom are moving out as she is crying to me. so bash away if you want I really dont care anymore right now.

Sorry for the crappy life circumstances. They make it time to get your things in order. If your head isn't into buying and selling comics faithfully, then let a seller know this ASAP so that the two of you can work out a mutually agreeable solution.

In his example, he asked to pay on Sept 15th, 11 days from now. Seller agrees. That means the 30 days START when the agreed upon due date is MISSED, which would be Sept 15th. He then has until OCTOBER 15th (30 days) to pay before being considered for the probation list.

(thumbs u

And this is TOTALLY not anywhere close to what has happened here. The seller was to receive funds after 90 days. Not within 2 weeks and thus 30 days haven't even come close to expiring. I have no problem with the 30 day rule but it is silly to expect a seller to wait 120 days before they can get rid of the book. Again if the seller wants to push back the date to allow the buyer more time thats great, but why should a seller get because the buyer didn't communicate anything.

In his example, he asked to pay on Sept 15th, 11 days from now. Seller agrees. That means the 30 days START when the agreed upon due date is MISSED, which would be Sept 15th. He then has until OCTOBER 15th (30 days) to pay before being considered for the probation list.

(thumbs u

And this is TOTALLY not anywhere close to what has happened here. The seller was to receive funds after 90 days. Not within 2 weeks and thus 30 days haven't even come close to expiring. I have no problem with the 30 day rule but it is silly to expect a seller to wait 120 days before they can get rid of the book. Again if the seller wants to push back the date to allow the buyer more time thats great, but why should a seller get because the buyer didn't communicate anything.

Sigh.

It is precisely the same thing in both cases.

It is painful trying to get you to understand the problem. Truly. You simply are incapable of understanding that in both cases, the clock starts AFTER the due date has passed. It doesn't matter if it's 2 hours. It doesn't matter if it's 2 weeks. It doesn't matter if it's 20 years. The 30 day clock starts AFTER the payment due date has passed. All the time that passed BEFORE the due date is...not...counted.

Nothing more.

Nothing less.

It must be hard being the only one that understands all the worlds problems and having to endlessly explain it to inferior beings.

You have my pity.

Man, I wish I was the only one who understood all the world's problems.

I'd be in endless demand, and I'd be a gazillionaire.

What I want to know is, why you have to be a about it...

hm

It must be hard being the only one that understands all the worlds problems and having to endlessly explain it to inferior beings.

You have my pity.

Man, I wish I was the only one who understood all the world's problems.

I'd be in endless demand, and I'd be a gazillionaire.

What I want to know is, why you have to be a about it...

hm

It's hard not being a prick in general...., :cool: