• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are you Ross, Joey or Chandler,...and why?

18 posts in this topic

.......short essay of the evening,....which friend character do you most closely associate with and why?.........and for those who don't watch or like friends please feel free to start you own thread elsewhere,......you can have percentage responses.....e.g.,..1/3 Ross, and 2/3 Chandler........if so explain both reasons....

[worth 9 points]

I will go first.....I am proudly 2/3 Chandler and 1/3 Joey,.........mainly cause I do have a nubbin,.....but in my defense I do have other extra body parts,....I also have 2 uvualas,...and my wisdom teeth to this day have not ceased to continue coming in,....I've had 10 wisdom teeth removed so far, and still another three grew back,....it's just to expensive to keep pulling them......

...................................and Joey 1/3 cause I did grow up just outside of Queens in New York,....I still have my obscene, irritating ,New York accent every time I drink more than two beers......

That's an easy one for me, since I can relate to both Ross and the actor who plays him. Am a PhD scientist like Ross (although not a Paleontologist), and lived in Chicago and attended Northwestern like Schwimmer did.

Don't get chicks or live in a fabulous midtown apartment like them, though...

I will go first.....I am proudly 2/3 Chandler and 1/3 Joey,.........mainly cause I do have a nubbin,.....but in my defense I do have other extra body parts,....I also have 2 uvualas,...and my wisdom teeth to this day have not ceased to continue coming in,....I've had 10 wisdom teeth removed so far, and still another three grew back,....it's just to expensive to keep pulling them......

That sounds more like your 2/3 Cheyrnobel and 1/3 Three Mile Island !

893whatthe.gif

13 Wisdom teeth? An extra nipple ?

Dude, you may have a twin growing inside you or something...

You might wanna get that checked out..

Chandler all the way.. minus nubbin.

Im the shy type, who like to crak jokes.

And he best fits my physical makeup best of the 3 listed

I love Joey the best tho..so many one liners too little time..

. I did grow up just outside of Queens in New York,....I still have my obscene, irritating ,New York accent every time I drink more than two beers......

Long Island? thats just outside of Queens. I grew up in Ridgewood Queens top of the food chain 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

i have yet to watch an entire friends episode and don't plan on doing so any time in the future. in the brief snipets i've seen, this is the depth of friends as far as i can see things:

friend #1: says something

friend #2: replies

friend #1: says something in reply to that

friend #2: says something "cute" or "funny" or "zany"

hit the laugh track button

next scene

rinse, repeat, etc.