• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM All-Flash 10

11 posts in this topic

One thing that won't show up in the scan: This book has a powerful smell to it. Musty chemical type smell. There is also a crease line on the front cover that might not show up on the scan - it runs the vertical length of the book from the middle of the A in All-Flash through the U in Curious.

The 6.00 on back cover is in pencil. I'll get the front cover lined up a little straighter next time - learning to use my scanner as well as uploading.

Winky, Blinky and Noddy were really irritating but I don't think that affects the grade. :)

allflash10cover.jpg

allflash10back.jpg

Thanks. I was thinking 4.5-5.0 too though I'd lean more toward 4.5 just because it has a pretty flat look to it (color-wise). Then again I guess nothing from the early 40s is going to look glossy.

That smell is pretty pungent, but I have no idea if it has to do with degradation to the paper. I don't see any troubling signs on the interior pages, but I wouldn't know what to look for either.