• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Giant Size collection!

114 posts in this topic

Wow.

The spine on that GS Defenders 2 looks perfect.

Nice books 'lok.

893applaud-thumb.gif

Yes - the book looks - well - 9.6! is another way of saying 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

893frustrated.gif

It is uncommon on these type of books to not have some spine showing wink.gif

How does it look from the side and back 'lok?

UV, on the Gs Defenders the side does wrap around to the back, but only near the top. One of the few books that actually doesn't show the side to the front.
Sweet.

I will have to check but i don't think i have one that doesn't show the white of the spine when you look from the front.

Is the spine also flat and straight?

On some of mine it looks perfect at the top then it looks like someone has pinched the spine because it comes to a point.

From the front it is very straight. Although the back cover does show the bottom of the .50 cents from the side.

I don't really mind the side showing on the front cover.

From the front it is very straight. Although the back cover does show the bottom of the .50 cents from the side.

I don't really mind the side showing on the front cover.

I am not too bothered either unless it is really really bad.

Some of the spines on my books are 893whatthe.gif

One of my 9.2s is missing 1/8th of an inch of the bottom of the spine, that is how lenient CGC are too them.