• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justin's Chatroom

4,528 posts in this topic

thanks everyone and i need to know why to stay away from layfield what is the big point
Rob Liefeld is a comic book artist who started in the late 80's I think, very popular in the 90's some might say he even played a role in the 90's market crash.

The board dynamic requires certain univeral opinions to build a sense of community, learning these "fun hate targets" are important now that you've survived your initial hazing. The jokes made at Rob's expense generally refer to body disproportion (ie - small feet) or the number of pockets added to any given uniform. Though I've seen postings saying he's a nice guy to talk with when getting a sketch.

my problem is i need comics from the 100s and people are sending me prices and its like 40-115 for the ones from the 100s

You want Captain America comics to read?

Go to Amazon.com

Put in Captain America IN SEARCH and tons of Captain America collections will pop up.

You will get them cheap and they are PRINTED on the better paper to boot

or go to Marvel.com where you can download many Captain America comics on the cheap instantly. ;)