• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

33 posts in this topic

Thanks MOS; and a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too!

On my radar, as they have been for the past few years, is to upgrade my copy of Shock Illustrated 3 (VF-NM), and to pick up a F/VF copy of Suspense Comics 3.

Happy Holidays to all forum dwellers.

Hey..MajorKhaos made a music video to celebrate Christmas in Kansas!!!

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!! That was hilarious!

And, no, it did not go unnoticed that you are in IOWA, Murph! Iowa is even more of a cultural black hole than Kansas! tongue.gif

And as far as collecting goals go for this next year? Well, GREGGY knows what they are. That [!@#%^&^]. wink.gif

Yeah, I know so...watch out what you say about my momma! It's open season on greggy but no one else!

Khaos' New Year's Resolution: Lay off Greggy's momma and make sure she lays off of me. (Okay, that was the last one. So the resolution starts................................................now!)

A few strange collecting goals for the new year...

A type set of CGC Copies of TOS 49 in grades 2.0 thru 7.5. One of each grade, to use as samples. (After my next round of submissions I should be 3/4 of the way there).

Completing my set of Overstreet softcovers beginning with #3 (the first two are out my price range at the moment).

A second copy of Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer Annual 1962/63. For almost three years I owned two copies of this book. I sold my VG copy for $250 this spring (12x Guide) and have regretted it ever since.

Finishing my run of KODT... still need five of the first ten issues...

And finally, a well-centered 9.4 copy of Batman 232, preferably as a trade deal, so I never have to think back on how much I paid...

Merry Xmas to everybody and Happy New Year!

My comic goal this year is to own a Cap #100 VF/NM or better (raw). Would like to own early FF Doom appearances in VF or better (raw). But, after searching for awhile, I'll probably break down and buy slabbed copies (9.0 or better). I like hunting for high grade issues. More fun!

Chris

A very happy holiday season to alll you guys! These boards are great and I am glad that I discovered them!

Here's my wish list:

the missing bats I need from 200-254

the Hulks I need from 200-300, and post 450

a little bit closer to completion on each of the following runs: Green Lantern, X-Men, Avengers, Ghosts, Detective, Web

MOS:

I have a ASM 300 in 9.0 and one in 9.6 that I would be willing to sell and a few random Batman issues in the run you are looking for. PM me if you're interested.

All the best to all in 2003,

DAM