• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ok, here is my FDQ mega sale thread

925 posts in this topic

I have spent a lot of time thinking over the past 2 weeks and decided the time is here for me to sell off 90% of my collection...thousands of raw books and slabs.

I am tired of obsessing over things that really just clutter up my house. I moved into a new house 7 months ago and I am tired of looking at all the clutters and tripping over all the boxes to get anything. So this is it! No more obsessing and buying things I don't need. I will still enjoy this forum but the days of willy nilly buying is over.

I still have a dozen or so personal "grails" to chase after and I will try to complete that task but I have narrowed down my collection to about 300 books/slabs that I care to keep and the rest MUST GO.

There will be mostly raw books...some will be sold individually but many will sold in runs and lots. I figured instead of having a dozen sale threads over the next 4 months, I rather just have one big one...when the last book is gone....it will be over.

Here are the short list of rules

1) everyone is welcome to buy but the douchenozzles

2) Shipping will be exact unless I throw in free shipping deals and I will do it often (thumbs u Free shipping is US domestic only...international, I will take $11 off shipping cost.

3) PM, lowball offers are welcome...hey if you want to drive to sarasota and pick up 3000 raw books, please take them all at once and save me the hassle.

4) Paypal, check, MO are all good.

5) For raw books, if I missed any restorations, let me know and we can work it out.

I will add books weekly and if you want to add to the pile and settle later, just let me know. I am not in need of money quickly so if you rather pay 2 or 3 months later when everything is gone...fine with me.

Thank you everyone for browsing ahead of time...hopefully you can find something here to fill in your collection.

Ok, here we go...if you need scan(s) just PM me or ask for it in this thread.

Conan # 31-9.6-cr/ow-30 SOLD TO SNAKE AT 40% OFF

Conan # 35-9.8-white-120 SOLD TO LOOKWHOITIS

Conan # 36-9.6-cr/ow-40SOLD TO SKYNWLAKER 50% OFF

Conan # 38-9.6-ow/w-40SOLD TO SKYNWLAKER 50% OFF

Conan # 43-9.8-ow-80 SOLD TO ANDYBOBO 50% OFF

Conan # 87-9.8-white-80 SOLD TO SKYNWLAKER 50% OFF

Conan # 95-9.6-white-20 SOLD TO SILVERWEB AT 40% OFF

buy both Firestorm and get free shipping

Firestorm #3-9.8-white-40 SOLD TO SNAKEEYES 50% OFF

Firestorm #4-9.8-white-50

Iron Man #110-9.8-white-85SOLD TO TELERITES 50% OFF

buy both machine man and get free shipping domestic

Machine Man #1-9.8-white-35 SOLD TO THE VISITOR

Machine Man #9-9.8-white-25 SOLD TO ANYBOBO 50% OFF

Marvel Team Up #69-9.8-white-70 SOLD TO MIRACLEMET 50% OFF

buy both Red Sonja and get free shipping domestic

Red Sonja #12-9.8-ow-80

Red Sonja #9-9.8-white-90 SOLD TO LOOKWHOITIS

Spectacular Spiderman #12-9.8-white-25 SOLD TO SNAKE AT 40% OFF

Tarzan #17-9.8-white-80 SOLD TO WARREN OATES

buy both X-men and get free shipping domestic SOLD TO TSIMANGA

X-men #2 -7.0-ow/w-600

X-men #9 -7.0-ow/w-140

Hulk #4-8.5-ow/w-$1750 firm shipped domestic-intl will get $15 credit for the shipping/insurance cost ....ComicLink sticker on the back and I can remove it for you if you wish using a little extra virgin olive oil. Book is 9.2ish but the 1/4" tear on the top right corner is why the book is 8.5 SOLD TO WARREN OATES