• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ok, here is my FDQ mega sale thread

925 posts in this topic

and this is the last of the Tarzan

lunch time and back with Son of tomahawk

TARZAN 249 - 9.8 CREAM pq to w here…how the hell did this happened in this stack of books. Cream top 1 to 2" of the book - $12

CCF15122011_00019.jpg

SON OF TOMAHAWK 139 - 6.0 fc looks 9.6 and then long 7" crease on the edge of the bc…damn shame..love this cover - $5

my absolute favorite of this title. No doubt Joe Kubert is a living legend I like to meet one day along with Neal Adams and Stan Lee.

CCF15122011_00028.jpg

I will start listing HOS at 3pm Eastern (thumbs u

***** WARNING ****

HOS is one of my favorite top 3 DC horror titles. Witching Hour and House of Mystery are the other two and I didn't scan any of the Witching Hour and House of Mystery because they are not for sale.

many of the HOS will be in the "NOT FOR SALE" category until the end of the thread. Without listing them right now, I am certain many of you will guess which books are on that list.

and if you don't like the way I run this sale thread, I highly recommend avoid this thread since there are plenty more of this none sense to go :roflmao:

HOUSE OF SECRETS 92 - 8.5 there is a printer line horizontally across the entire fc right thru the forehead of the girl - $350

there will be no discounting for this book...if no one want it, it will go back in the box with the nicer copy courtesy of Brian (foolkiller)

CCF10122011_00004.jpgCCF10122011_00005.jpg

CCF10122011_00006.jpg