• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's see those Star Trek CGC SS books!!!

18 posts in this topic

I've decided to get as many of the various Star Trek cast signatures on there respective books:

I've got a Star Trek Voyager #1 and a Deep Space 9 #1 out being signed by a few of the cast that was at Dragon Con this year.

And I just got this TNG book back today with Levar Burton and Marina Sirtis signature:

EPSON025-2.jpg

Can't wait to see yours!

I only have a shatner ss photo I'd like to get a nimoy photo at somepoint but its hard finding people that can actually get signed photos for some reason :S

here is all my startrek stuff raw

IMG_1329.jpg

IMG_1328.jpg

WILWHEATONG.jpg

IMG_1331.jpg

this guy was really cool to see & is a superr nice guy

IMG_1330.jpg

I got a picture with nimoy at eccc & I also got a picture the guy that plays data but couldn't afford an autograph at the time

I only have a shatner ss photo I'd like to get a nimoy photo at somepoint but its hard finding people that can actually get signed photos for some reason :S

here is all my startrek stuff raw

IMG_1329.jpg

IMG_1328.jpg

WILWHEATONG.jpg

IMG_1331.jpg

this guy was really cool to see & is a superr nice guy

IMG_1330.jpg

I got a picture with nimoy at eccc & I also got a picture the guy that plays data but couldn't afford an autograph at the time

Nice - I love the personalization too!!!

If your book had been in Toronto, Deanna Troy could have been added to it

It was at DragonCon getting Gates McFadden. She is way tougher than all the rest combined. So I should be able to pick up the other two relatively quickly. :banana:

Spiner & De Lancie

2lj474y.jpg

Nimoy

11j15dk.jpg

Shatner & Nichols

2ql5xl5.jpg

It was at DragonCon getting Gates McFadden. She is way tougher than all the rest combined. So I should be able to pick up the other two relatively quickly. :banana:

I got a couple of books signed for people at Dragon Con by Gates McFadden. Very friendly and still looking very good!

I got a couple of books signed for people at Dragon Con by Gates McFadden. Very friendly and still looking very good!

I always like her better than troy :D Honestly I should have sent something into dragon con how ever I am so stuck on the photo idea over comics since its what all my other autographs are I didn't ...

lol Just wondering but what was she charging at dragoncon ?

That's awesome!

I always like her better than troy :D Honestly I should have sent something into dragon con how ever I am so stuck on the photo idea over comics since its what all my other autographs are I didn't ...

lol Just wondering but what was she charging at dragoncon ?

She was charging $30, which seemed to be the price point for the majority of the guests I saw at the show. (thumbs u