• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Well....I did it....I got married yesterday !!

88 posts in this topic

I just got to this thread! My duties as Best Man are on the decline...

Nice to see everyone's congratulations here...Michael and Tracy made a very handsome couple, to be sure, and the entire event was simple and elegant. Only my toast, which made puerile reference to superheroes such as The Elongated Man (ahem) and Iron Man (ahem) gave the impression of slumming...

Thanks again, Michael, for having me with you on this wonderful day. I was honored by the request and look forward to supporting your marriage in all the years to come.

Dan

You were AWESOME !!....I can't thank you and Sarah enough. For those who don't know, Dan's wife was the Reverend who performed our ceremony. It was truly special , thanks to Dan and his wife Sarah -

Congrats

Did you hide Kevin like you do with all important occasions?

lol

And congratulations! I didn't get married until I was 40. Or 39 maybe. I can't remember, but I can dig it!

BTW, I'm shocked you're in your 40s. I've seen you from time to time at shows and figured you were in your 30s.

You are both in your 40s? Liar. No older than 30.

Congratulations! It's a beautiful thing. All the best.

I hear that ALL THE TIME !!.....My wife and I are both ICU RNs, so we are in constant contact with new people and I always get this shocked look when I answer the usual questions...How long have you been doing this ?...Do you have kids (one, he's 19) ....It's actually hysterical.

My wife gets that same shocked looks too.....

What can I say ?.....Great genes, lots of working out, no sun worshiping and no smoking ! (tsk)

As a side note, I have received emails, PMs and lots of congrats on this thread.

THANK YOU everyone !!

I just got to this thread! My duties as Best Man are on the decline...

Nice to see everyone's congratulations here...Michael and Tracy made a very handsome couple, to be sure, and the entire event was simple and elegant. Only my toast, which made puerile reference to superheroes such as The Elongated Man (ahem) and Iron Man (ahem) gave the impression of slumming...

Thanks again, Michael, for having me with you on this wonderful day. I was honored by the request and look forward to supporting your marriage in all the years to come.

Dan

:applause:

congrats. you two make a very attractive and well groomed couple. seriously, like the photo that comes with a picture frame, almost too perfect looking....

so how many PMs have you gotten re: your gorgeous sister?