• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dice's Dynamo of Deals! CLOSED!

98 posts in this topic

I have a lot of books to move. There will be some runs of Mad and Mad Specials ranging from high grade to low. Some Marvel, DC, Horror, Walking Dead, Dave Stevens, Mags, DVDs, you name it.

There will be freebies as we go.

Everything will be shipped in a box and I will give you a choice of Priority or Media mail.

I can use flat rate boxes if you want it shipped Priority.

If you order up to 90 regular Mad magazines, I can ship them in a mag box via FedEx Ground for around $25.

Stay tuned to this thread as there's going to be a lot of goodies. I hope to get through it all today, but we'll see. I may be a little too ambitious.

Just remember what my spokesman Jimmy Walker says...

dynomite.jpg

Lot #4 Mad #113, 114, 119, 120, 122, 127 and all four variants of issue 123.

To my knowledge, this is the very first variant cover ever in the comic industry.

10 books, all lower grade.

$15 Reduced to $10

004.jpg

Lot #5 Starlog #10, 12, 22, and two copies of 33.

Good Sci-Fi from the '70s-'80s.

5 books. The first two are a little beat, but the later three are in the F to VF range.

$10 Reduced to $5

005.jpg

Lot #6 Marvel Graphic Novel #5 - God Loves, Man Kills (First Print) - Unread 9.6

The definitive story in all of X-Men history.

$35 Sold!

006.jpg

Lot #6 Marvel Graphic Novel #5 - God Loves, Man Kills (First Print) - Unread 9.6

The definitive story in all of X-Men history.

$35

006.jpg

:takeit:

Thanks! ^^

Lot #9 Scud, the Disposable Assassin #1 (7.5), 2 (7.5), 3 (9.2), 4 (6.0), 5 (8.0), 6 (9.2), 7 (8.5)

Lot of 7 books. All are first prints. If you've never read it, it's...different.

$10 Sold!

009.jpg

Lot #9 Scud, the Disposable Assassin #1 (7.5), 2 (7.5), 3 (9.2), 4 (6.0), 5 (8.0), 6 (9.2), 7 (8.5)

Lot of 7 books. All are first prints. If you've never read it, it's...different.

$10

009.jpg

:takeit:

Thanks! ^^