• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CAL'S Column Early September 2011 Edition - Comics General
2 2

481 posts in this topic

:tonofbricks: This thread is kind of depressing. Why does ANY of this matter? Let it go Cal, this appears to me to have happened long ago and while this thread has been super entertaining, you've gone and insulted RMA's collection and that ticks me off. I quite like RMA and I don't like it when people insult people I like. Call me selfish. :sumo: Step back and put things into perspective. There are plenty of people here who probably think it's weird that you collect so many copies of one issue, but I'm sure they've held back out of respect, because that's what considerate people do. You also publicly wrote off Mike who is one of the most respectable members of this board, and I KNOW you respect him since you've said it a few times yourself. Is that really what you want? To break all your allegiances before this series of treads is done?

It's fine to have opinions about things, or to have a problem with something, but you're dragging down (or seemingly trying to drag down) other great individuals with you and I, for one, am tired of seeing this happen! Based on what I see, you have been the instigator from the beginning and I really think you need to realize that.

Please! Cal, I like you for a few reasons, but you're sure as heck making me not like you for a few other reasons. Why do this to yourself? Do you want revenge? If not, then what, for Pete's sake?

Please, answer that question for the board. :shrug:

You like RMA?

:hi:

Oh, don't you try it, Mister. You're still on my snit list. I don't remember why anymore....

hm

...but you ARE, so don't you go cozying up to me.

:sumo:

You have a spread sheet? How else could you remember everyone? hm

Remember everyone...? Oh, heavens, you have me confused with someone else. I only put people on my snit list that I care about.

Oh, and:

I will never post to or about RMA on these boards ever again.

Admit it. You're an addict.

:tonofbricks: This thread is kind of depressing. Why does ANY of this matter? Let it go Cal, this appears to me to have happened long ago and while this thread has been super entertaining, you've gone and insulted RMA's collection and that ticks me off. I quite like RMA and I don't like it when people insult people I like. Call me selfish. :sumo: Step back and put things into perspective. There are plenty of people here who probably think it's weird that you collect so many copies of one issue, but I'm sure they've held back out of respect, because that's what considerate people do. You also publicly wrote off Mike who is one of the most respectable members of this board, and I KNOW you respect him since you've said it a few times yourself. Is that really what you want? To break all your allegiances before this series of treads is done?

It's fine to have opinions about things, or to have a problem with something, but you're dragging down (or seemingly trying to drag down) other great individuals with you and I, for one, am tired of seeing this happen! Based on what I see, you have been the instigator from the beginning and I really think you need to realize that.

Please! Cal, I like you for a few reasons, but you're sure as heck making me not like you for a few other reasons. Why do this to yourself? Do you want revenge? If not, then what, for Pete's sake?

Please, answer that question for the board. :shrug:

You like RMA?

:hi:

Oh, don't you try it, Mister. You're still on my snit list. I don't remember why anymore....

hm

...but you ARE, so don't you go cozying up to me.

:sumo:

You have a spread sheet? How else could you remember everyone? hm

Remember everyone...? Oh, heavens, you have me confused with someone else. I only put people on my snit list that I care about.

Oh, and:

I will never post to or about RMA on these boards ever again.

Admit it. You're an addict.

Oh yeah, you're addictive like chewing tobacco. :sick:

We're just killing time until Cal's October column.

Cal's October column is killing time until you've finished posting in CAL'S Column Early September 2011 Edition - Comics General.

We're just killing time until Cal's October column.

Cal's October column is killing time until you've finished posting in CAL'S Column Early September 2011 Edition - Comics General.

You first

I just began so it's going to take us into October for me to get there.

Take my hand, we'll journey together cross the mindscape of CAL'S Column Early September 2011 Edition - Comics General.

Clearly. You just can't stop. I'm like crack.

I'm sure your mother will be very proud when she hears you're like crack. :baiting:

Clearly. You just can't stop. I'm like crack.

I'm sure your mother will be very proud when she hears you're like crack. :baiting:

I could insert the usual mother-based retort here, such as "your mum's so fat, she can't even jump to conclusions", but I would find that to be banal and pedestrian, so I choose not to.