• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CAL'S Column Early September 2011 Edition - Comics General
2 2

481 posts in this topic

CAL who can't tell Mike how sorry he is that certain things turned out the way they did...

That was your choice Cal, not mine.

which part???

CAL ....

The part where you added me to your "list" because I call Sharon my friend.

Star ratings. God, I miss those days.It was AWESOME hammering people's stars.:cloud9:Oh, and someday, Cal will no longer be with us. Not that I wish you ill, Cal, but you're human, too. And when that day happens, I am going to be like a shark on your hoards.:whee:

Image Hosting by Vendio

Click to View Image Album

Simply Powerful eCommerce

More than just a pretty picture. Try Vendio Image Hosting.

Your hoards are weak.IMG_1117.jpg
I would like to think that this is a fair fight... if I am posting SA hoardes, can't you at least do the same?Not Modern stuff...CAL who feels almost slighted by lack of comic collection responses...
My SA hoards are well hidden.This is as old as you're getting for now....IMG_1127.jpg

Star ratings. God, I miss those days.It was AWESOME hammering people's stars.:cloud9:Oh, and someday, Cal will no longer be with us. Not that I wish you ill, Cal, but you're human, too. And when that day happens, I am going to be like a shark on your hoards.:whee:

Image Hosting by Vendio

Your hoards are weak.IMG_1117.jpg
Mine are weaker. I don't have any the same.groupshotsfebruary72010001.jpggroupshotsfebruary72010003.jpg]
You don't have ANY dupes? What kind of hoarder are you?!

Alright! A worthy collection!

(tsk)

EVERY collection that is not just an accumulation, that was assembled with any thought, is a WORTHY collection.

I hate to agree with RMA on or about anything, but this post is true.

ALL collections, great or small, need a great collector to care for them and treat them well...

CAL who really does understand and appreciate things sometimes...

CAL who can't tell Mike how sorry he is that certain things turned out the way they did...

which part???

CAL ....

show it to me, Mike..

CAL who wants to see this thread/post

which part???

CAL ....

show it to me, Mike..

CAL who wants to see this thread/post

You know as well as I do, that the thread is gone. Anyhow, I think that instead of acting like this Jack,

action110001.jpg

you should act like this one.

Little_Jack_Horner_2_-_WW_Denslow_-_Project_Gutenberg_etext_18546.jpg

which part???CAL ....
show it to me, Mike..CAL who wants to see this thread/post
You know as well as I do, that the thread is gone. Anyhow, I think that instead of acting like this Jack,action110001.jpgyou should act like this one.Little_Jack_Horner_2_-_WW_Denslow_-_Project_Gutenberg_etext_18546.jpg
No the Thread is not gone. I am sure one of my so-called "admirerers" has it linked. PM them. I want to see it.

Image Hosting by Vendio

(tsk)

EVERY collection that is not just an accumulation, that was assembled with any thought, is a WORTHY collection.

I hate to agree with RMA on or about anything,

Why? Simply because I point out that you did the very same things elsewhere that you rail against here?

I am utterly ambivalent towards you. I've known you for a very, very long time, and I ceased caring a long time ago. I know you're batshat crazy, and I accept it. I don't go after you like some do, and I certainly don't toss the vitriol your way that some do. I also don't waste my time, your time, or the board's time trying to cajole/convince/harangue/reason with you to change your behavior, because grown men trying to change the behavior of other grown men on the internet is the height of absurdity. I accept you for precisely what and who you are.

You should really develop your discernment, Cal.

(thumbs u

(tsk)

Why? Simply because I point out that you did the very same things elsewhere that you rail against here?

I am utterly ambivalent towards you. I've known you for a very, very long time, and I ceased caring a long time ago. I know you're batshat crazy, and I accept it. I don't go after you like some do, and I certainly don't toss the vitriol your way that some do. I also don't waste my time, your time, or the board's time trying to cajole/convince/harangue/reason with you to change your behavior, because grown men trying to change the behavior of other grown men on the internet is the height of absurdity. I accept you for precisely what and who you are.

(thumbs u

You've just tried to change him into developing his discernment. :baiting:

(tsk)

(thumbs u

OK you convinced me.

Things will be okay.

Thanks for not slamming me the way others do and for not blaming me for THEIR actions. Means a lot to me. Blame me when I deserve it, and deserve it I do here and there, but at least you are being fair. All I ever asked for.

CAL on the run..

CAL can't remember everything...

Exactly, you definitely don't remember that when you were upset because you didn't feel as welcomed as you expected, I tried to be kind to you. I spent wasted a lot of time writing to you, asking you to step softly instead of stampeding when you wanted to join the eBay boards...I tried to explain that telling others how much you owned in order to belittle them, was not going to make you very popular.. the emails would work for about 30 seconds and you'd forget...or you felt that I was disloyal if I liked other people, who you didn't like. It was not just Stu, it was Win and whoever else you had a bug up your butt about...

I've probably been on more threads with YOU, than I have with Stu...and I'm sure you have forgotten that I wrote to ask how you were when you were ill.

You see everything one way only, someone can't be nice to two people, you see it as disloyal. This whole my enemy on a CHATBOARD has to be your enemy c rap is childish..

You have made a monument out of a molehill. NO one but you thought that the spats between you and Stu were any big deal...He'd poke you and you'd blow up. A lot of it was kind of funny because you were annoying and GOT so annoyed... Ever see two siblings (male) torture each other and listen to the parents say IGNORE the other one?

Stu is an acquaintance, one I do like, but I have not seen him in a long time. There are a number of people on this board who I correspond with, see whenever I can...if they had a problem, I'd defend them as well. That's what friendship is about.. I am sorry if you STILL don't understand that, it's sad.

You arrived on those boards with a chip on your shoulder, and I believe if I remember correctly, you actually wanted to be "King"

You were better than everyone...had more money and toys than everyone, what you collected was important and wonderful, what other people collected basically suck ed..etc, etc. The things you were not, were humble and nice.

I remember you tried to come back with some "olive branch of peace" another dramatic moment. That lasted for about 10 seconds...and again, all people asked you to do was to treat others with respect.

It was like dealing with a spoiled bully in the 6th grade...but YOU don't see it that way.

As for trolling, I hope you were not referring to me, I've never trolled anyone in my life...and you know that...it's just plain silly. I have no idea what went on here before I signed on, I was not here and didn't read these boards.

So the answer is, the horrible experience you had, was either of your own making or a figment of your inflated imagination...it's time to let go...and writing thiese ridiculous Columns where you talk to yourself and say you have FORGOTTEN about the eBay boards ...is really wacky...if you have forgotten, why mention them?...

Stu did not follow you here, he followed someone else, I asked him...there was another eBay/Cgc Boarder he was friends with and that guy was here first.

So there, is your "acknowledgement" of the past...I don't see you as an axe murderer...but I DO see you as someone for whom 2 plus 2, will always equal 7.

Do what you promised and drop it.