• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forum member TFA1998

27 posts in this topic

I hate piping out about what I give and where, but this thread needs some traffic.

I've sent a donation and purchased some stuff.

This is a good cause, folks.

(thumbs u

I hate piping out about what I give and where, but this thread needs some traffic.

(thumbs u

Of all times to bragg Roy, this is one! Thanks for the donation and purchase! :applause:

(thumbs u

Same here, and I agree! (thumbs u

(thumbs u

Same here, and I agree! (thumbs u

For those "haters" from the other thread, it was 3 days ago that I sent a sizable donation to Allen through Paypal and asked for nothing in return. I didn't even know who was before I saw the photos he posted.

Don

(The Horrible Bigoted, Racist) [sic]

When ComicDonna, a very well known and respected member lost all he had in that terrible fire last year it simply amazed me how we all stepped up (me included) and lent a helping hand. (worship)

Seeing how the boards have come together to help out a "quieter" less known member is absolutely wonderful! :cloud9:

I'm very happy that I am a member here sharing our enjoyment in the hobby of comic books with such great people.

Let's keep it going for Allen as long as we can!!

David