• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Infantino, Ayers and O'Neil are part of the Legends in the Fall Tour

76 posts in this topic

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Desert Wind Comics, in cooperation with Vanguard Productions, proudly presents legendary comic book creators:

Dick Ayers

Carmine Infantino

Denny O'Neil

John Romita Sr.

Joe Simon

additional creators may be added

in the

2011 Legends in the Fall Tour

DWC is once again offering an opportunity that DWC has become known for. Since 2009, DWC has set up a chance for fans and collectors alike to get their prized collectibles to be signed by some of the greatest comic book creators that live today. These men have set the standard for the comic book industry over the years that many creators today can only dream of reaching. So here is your chance to get the signature of Dick Ayers, Carmine Infantino, Denny O'Neil, John Romita Sr. and Joe Simon. Many of these creators you never or very rarely see make a public appearance throughout the year so this may be your only chance.

The deadline to submit your items via mail-in to be signed is Friday, October 7th, 2011. The signings are scheduled to take place during the weekend of October June 15th - 17th, 2011. This signing event will be at the same time as the New York Comic Con, so books submitted for any creator involved in the NYCC can be added to a Legends Tour submission (i.e. Neal Adam added to a Denny O'Neil). Normal additional signature prices for show creators as well as creator signing fees will apply. Contact DWC via e-mail for questions regarding this. Walk-up submissions may be dropped off at the DWC booth at the NYCC on Thursday or early Friday morning. At the time of this announcement there is no limitation of the number of books you can submit. Complete submission details and pricing for this event will be listed on the Desert Wind Comics website. Pricing will be as follows:

Our pricing for the different tiers is as follows:

Modern..........$50.00

Economy.......$60.00

Standard.......$90.00

Express........$120.00

Walk-Thru (quoted based on value)

Additional signatures of Legends Tour creators will be $30.00 each. (If you are adding more then 4 additional signatures to the same book then the rate is $25.00 per additional signature instead of $30.00.) Additional signatures of creators present at the NYCC and not associated to the Legends Tour will be $10.00 plus any creator signing fees.

PLEASE NOTE THAT STAN LEE MAY BE ADDED TO ANY SUBMISSION FOR $90.00.

These prices include the Legends Tour creator signing fee, CGC grading and encapsulating.

DON'T FORGET THAT THE MAIL-IN SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, OCTOBER 7th.

Which is why I have it named Legends IN the Fall. October is fall time isn't it? I originally called it of the Fall but realized the name and changed it before announcing it here on the boards.

I can never tell if you are being defensive or not...

I like the title, but not crazy about Fall personally...I live in an area where Fall means impending doom lol

Legends of the Fall.

Anthony Hopins fights a bear.

Legends IN the fall.

Carmine Infantino fights someone that bears the resemblance of a bear.

Anthony Hopkins fights a bear in the movie The Edge Carry on.

Legends of the Fall.

Legends IN the fall.

Brad Pitt fights a bear in Legends of the Fall. To be fair though, in that scene he bears a strong resemblance to Anthony Hopkins.

Legends of the Fall.

Legends IN the fall.

Brad Pitt fights a bear in Legends of the Fall. To be fair though, in that scene he bears a strong resemblance to Anthony Hopkins.

lol(worship)

Legends of the Fall. I think it had Brad Pitt, Aidan Quinn, Anthony Hopkins, maybe Wilfred Brimley. Pretty good flick.

Like you didn't really know. Did you get another copy when it came out on Blu-Ray?

I like movies. :shy:

Legends of the Fall.

Legends IN the fall.

lol(worship)

lol

Touche, rabbit!

Which is why I have it named Legends IN the Fall. October is fall time isn't it? I originally called it of the Fall but realized the name and changed it before announcing it here on the boards.

I like the title, but not crazy about Fall personally...I live in an area where Fall means impending doom lol

Not defensive. I highlighted the word "in" so you saw it was the word "in". I have nothing to be defensive about. And as for Fall. Where I live it means we all can come out of our air conditioned homes and offices to enjoy the outdoor again without it being 115 degrees. lol

Not defensive. I highlighted the word "in" so you saw it was the word "in". I have nothing to be defensive about. And as for Fall. Where I live it means we all can come out of our air conditioned homes and offices to enjoy the outdoor again without it being 115 degrees. lol

lol

Vegas this winter sounds nice...hmmmm

lol

Vegas this winter sounds nice...hmmmm

Winter hm I thought we were talking about fall. :makepoint:lol Winter it gets into the 40's. :eek: High Desert still gets cold. Not Dakota cold but cold for the Southwest. Temps are in the 90's right now dropping down into the mid-high 70's at night. It will stay this way for about a month slowly dropping into the 80's and then into the 70's by late November. Then it will start to drop fast through December and January. By that time we are back in our HEATED homes and office until late February, early March.

Crybaby. We hit 115 with 94% humidity. :ohnoez: