• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Infantino, Ayers and O'Neil are part of the Legends in the Fall Tour

76 posts in this topic

Desert Wind Comics is excited to announce the first two creators to be part of the "Legends in the Fall" Tour. DWC will be hosting a private signing with legendary creators

Carmine Infantino

Dick Ayers

More details will be coming out shortly as well as more creators joining the Tour. So stay tuned.

hmm. think i have some Flashes that might need signing :) and i'm sure i have some ayers-inked issues. funny you had to bold the "i" to prevent him from being called ayers.

Which is why I have it named Legends IN the Fall. October is fall time isn't it? I originally called it of the Fall but realized the name and changed it before announcing it here on the boards.

I can never tell if you are being defensive or not...

I like the title, but not crazy about Fall personally...I live in an area where Fall means impending doom lol

Not defensive. I highlighted the word "in" so you saw it was the word "in". I have nothing to be defensive about. And as for Fall. Where I live it means we all can come out of our air conditioned homes and offices to enjoy the outdoor again without it being 115 degrees. lol

Crybaby. We hit 115 with 94% humidity. :ohnoez:

Living 1 day a year at 115 and 94% humidity is nothing compared to living 2 months of consist 115 daytime temps and night time temps that never drop below 100 degrees. Hey Doug, can you fry an egg on the hood of your car by 11:00 am? lol

Legends of the Fall.

Anthony Hopins fights a bear.

Legends IN the fall.

Carmine Infantino fights someone that bears the resemblance of a bear.

Anthony Hopkins fights a bear in the movie The Edge Carry on.

Sean is right. It is actually Brad Pitt that fights the bear in Legends of the Fall. Once as a child and once as an old man.

Which is why I have it named Legends IN the Fall. October is fall time isn't it? I originally called it of the Fall but realized the name and changed it before announcing it here on the boards.

I can never tell if you are being defensive or not...

I like the title, but not crazy about Fall personally...I live in an area where Fall means impending doom lol

Not defensive. I highlighted the word "in" so you saw it was the word "in". I have nothing to be defensive about. And as for Fall. Where I live it means we all can come out of our air conditioned homes and offices to enjoy the outdoor again without it being 115 degrees. lol

Crybaby. We hit 115 with 94% humidity. :ohnoez:

Living 1 day a year at 115 and 94% humidity is nothing compared to living 2 months of consist 115 daytime temps and night time temps that never drop below 100 degrees. Hey Doug, can you fry an egg on the hood of your car by 11:00 am? lol

The humidity makes it much worse. In Lubbock we were well over 100 with low humidity all summer and I thought that was hell, then I drove through Dallas and got out to pump gas when it was 114 (according to the car) with very high humidity and it was easily the hottest I had ever been. There is no comparison between heat + humidity and a dry heat.