• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT-Does Anyone here Collect Action Figures?

46 posts in this topic

I have several boxes of MIP figures of the Toy Biz variety. With all the variant paint job figures that are rare. I stopped buying them when McFarlane started making figures. I just got to be too expensive to collect. Money I'd rather spend on comics.

I have a [!@#%^&^] load that I'm gonna be listing on ebay soon. star trek, fantastic four, xmen, batman, silver surfer, hulk. Only ones I collect are Captain America and the few oddballs that catch my eye that I might use to help motivate my artistic skills.

I'm currently searching for all Cap figures ever made. Since I have finished my comic collection and now have all caps books I move on to figures and art work. thumbsup2.gif

Oh anyone want to trade figures for comics? Let me know all my figures are still on card or in original package. thumbsup2.gif

With a 9 and 12 year old I will never grow up! My wife will introduce us as her 3 boys. I figure if I get them hooked on video games it will keep them away from the crack heads on the street.

Anyways I love my toys!