• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Metropolis shipping= NOT fast!

64 posts in this topic

Hello

Stephen and I wanted to address your well warranted grievances. Our staff has been working feverishly to get orders out in a timely fashion. Last week we worked the entire weekend on inventory and shipping to catch up. From organizing to packing, charging to shipping we have all lent our efforts to getting your orders out.

Between the Event Auction, Monthly Auctions, regular sales, San Diego and Chicago we have fallen behind. We have implemented many new strategies to ensure this does not happen again. Strategies like hiring new employees and moving existing employees off of less timely projects and onto shipping. We are working our way out of the delays and hope to be back up to speed within the next two weeks.

We are constantly tweaking our operations to maximize the number of orders that go out each day. The last year or two our business has increased dramatically and to be quite candid, we are going through growing pains. Any of you who know me well know that customer service is of the utmost importance to me. It is the foundation of a good business and it matters greatly.

I realize you are upset and frustrated and that is not what I want. Vintage comic books should be fun and profitable. If you have experienced a delay please email me directly at vincentz@comicconnect.com and I will bring your order directly to my shipping manager and we will do our best to get your order out in an expedient manner. If you would like to discuss on the phone, please call me at 212-260-4147 ext 14.

If there is a silver lining to be found in all this it is that the vintage comic book market is very healthy and sales are robust. I hope when you receive your comic books you will be happy with your purchases.

Sincerely,

Vincent Zurzolo

:applause:

Hello

Stephen and I wanted to address your well warranted grievances. Our staff has been working feverishly to get orders out in a timely fashion. Last week we worked the entire weekend on inventory and shipping to catch up. From organizing to packing, charging to shipping we have all lent our efforts to getting your orders out.

Between the Event Auction, Monthly Auctions, regular sales, San Diego and Chicago we have fallen behind. We have implemented many new strategies to ensure this does not happen again. Strategies like hiring new employees and moving existing employees off of less timely projects and onto shipping. We are working our way out of the delays and hope to be back up to speed within the next two weeks.

We are constantly tweaking our operations to maximize the number of orders that go out each day. The last year or two our business has increased dramatically and to be quite candid, we are going through growing pains. Any of you who know me well know that customer service is of the utmost importance to me. It is the foundation of a good business and it matters greatly.

I realize you are upset and frustrated and that is not what I want. Vintage comic books should be fun and profitable. If you have experienced a delay please email me directly at vincentz@comicconnect.com and I will bring your order directly to my shipping manager and we will do our best to get your order out in an expedient manner. If you would like to discuss on the phone, please call me at 212-260-4147 ext 14.

If there is a silver lining to be found in all this it is that the vintage comic book market is very healthy and sales are robust. I hope when you receive your comic books you will be happy with your purchases.

Sincerely,

Vincent Zurzolo

perhaps you should crack the whip harder instead of taking them to see Thor and Captain America movies before the work is done :baiting::grin:

Hi Vincent :hi:

Hello

Sincerely,

Vincent Zurzolo

What about the slow shipping that has been going on for longer than just, lemme see, yep San Diego and Chicago? Or before Metro and CC started having auctions at about the same rate that old people have bowel movements?

Probably should have been working on that problem before, but hey, thats just a simpleton talking.

Hello

Sincerely,

Vincent Zurzolo

What about the slow shipping that has been going on for longer than just, lemme see, yep San Diego and Chicago? Or before Metro and CC started having auctions at about the same rate that old people have bowel movements?

Probably should have been working on that problem before, but hey, thats just a simpleton talking.

well it's about "get the money first,deliver at our convience" mentality. Win an auction, think Metro wants to wait to get payment as long as it takes them to mail out product?