• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Metropolis shipping= NOT fast!

64 posts in this topic

Good lord, how hard is it to put a dang box in the mail?!?

I ordered a book from them and got an email from Frank August 22nd saying my card was charged and book would ship in the next couple days. No book came so last Monday i called to check and got the "Hmmmm, thats weird, i'm not sure why it never shipped but i have the box right here in my hands and i will make sure it ships out today".

No book came so i called again today to check and after holding for a few minutes literally got the EXACT same " Hmmm, thats weird! I'm not sure why it never shipped but i have the box right here in my hand and will make sure it ships out today."

What are the odds i have to call AGAIN next week to see if it finally shipped??? hm

I ordered a book from them and got an email from Frank August 22nd saying my card was charged and book would ship in the next couple days. No book came so last Monday i called to check and got the "Hmmmm, thats weird, i'm not sure why it never shipped but i have the box right here in my hands and i will make sure it ships out today".

No book came so i called again today to check and after holding for a few minutes literally got the EXACT same " Hmmm, thats weird! I'm not sure why it never shipped but i have the box right here in my hand and will make sure it ships out today."

What are the odds i have to call AGAIN next week to see if it finally shipped??? hm

I don't want to panic you, but I have seen this syndrome before.

Just like Comiclink. It's a good thing I live in NYC, I can go and pickup the book myself. Did that after their last big auction, saved on shipping. Try to contact Vincent or Frank. They'll have the book out the next day, really.

I don't want to panic you, but I have seen this syndrome before.

lol

Thats EXACTLY what i was thinking since he literally gave me the IDENTICAL to the last word response that i got when i called last week :frustrated:

the first time i bought a book from them(TOS 63 CGC 9.2 suscha news), they emailed me saying that the package was returned to them(they didn't know why), and since it was a high dollar book that they'll overnight it to me. i got it the next day, but overall it was like 5 weeks to get the book.

My Suscha News books are now entering their second month of not being in my house. Sadness.

Tell me about it! This is a Suscha news Avengers that i CANT WAIT to get in hand :luhv:

Another book i probably wouldnt be as annoyed as i am but when you are talking Suscha news awesomeness, my patience is ZERO! :pullhair:

My Suscha News books are now entering their second month of not being in my house. Sadness.

Tell me about it! This is a Suscha news Avengers that i CANT WAIT to get in hand :luhv:

Another book i probably wouldnt be as annoyed as i am but when you are talking Suscha news awesomeness, my patience is ZERO! :pullhair:

No your patience was perfectly reasonable...called on the 22nd, pointed out their error and was told that it would be corrected immediately. Not so much there :P

I would be pretty irate at this point (three weeks later) as well.

I would if the guy who bought the Action #1 for 1.5 million had to wait almost 2 months for his book to show up?

metro's shipping is the worst. If you come on here and complain about it, Veggie Vincent will call you up balling his eyes out saying you hurt his feelings.Then will ban you.

With all the cash Metro makes, can't afford to hire a few extra guys to take care of the shipping?

They got time to talk on the phone, they got time to mail books.

What are you going to do once you get it? Put it in a box and go look for something else! ?

What are you going to do once you get it? Put it in a box and go look for something else! ?

Actually, it goes on a bookshelf not in a box (thumbs u

1st though, i'll spend a few days holding, rubbing and calling it "my precious" most likely :grin:

No matter what i do with it, i want my freaking book. I paid for it, waited patiently for 2 weeks, called and was told it would be in the mail that day but now 8 days later it still isnt in the mail. Sorry, but that annoys the hell out of me (shrug)