• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All of the Tupenny threads.

166 posts in this topic

My threads sucked too what i learned from justins thread is that short posts with no punctuation are popular so try that

I still don't think Justin is who he says he is.

Wait, let me rephrase so everyone understands it:

i stil dont think justin is who he sez he iz

My threads sucked too what i learned from justins thread is that short posts with no punctuation are popular so try that

you capitalized my

dont insult me i didnt find it that funny guys

I never thought of that before maybe i should think of trying it too ill get back 2 u about it

text me im leaving here forever bye

I still don't think Justin is who he says he is.

Wait, let me rephrase so everyone understands it:

i stil dont think justin is who he sez he iz

I am not that concerned with his identity. I just get a creepy feeling from all the other discussion in the thread. I did stop reading it after a while so maybe it is a little more normal.

1/2

"No, he's not an attention whore."

"Really, I don't."

"Well, sure, he DOES start a lot of threads. But starting a lot of threads doesn't necessarily mean one is an attention whore."

"Sure, sure, I agree."

"I dunno, though, I think there's still some sort of...missing element."

"Well, yeah, you have a point there."

"Ok, fair enough, I hadn't thought of that, BUT...do you really think that's true in all cases?"

"Ok, ok, I give. You're right. So, did you get anything new and exciting this week?"

Maybe working alone is not good for you.

No one enters my building. I had two Boardies, lookwhoitis & KingOfRulers, enter my building about 3 months ago.

They looked around & asked some questions regarding what they saw. I felt compelled to answer their questions & to show them the offices, the garage, & the exterior property.

I didn't care for it. I was made uncomfortable.

I asked them to leave soon after our business completed.

While saying goodbye, I let them know that they wouldn't be invited back, due to no fault of their own -- & that any future meetings would have to take place at a local eatery or perhaps Starbucks.

No one enters my building. I had two Boardies, lookwhoitis & KingOfRulers, enter my building about 3 months ago.

They looked around & asked some questions regarding what they saw. I felt compelled to answer their questions & to show them the offices, the garage, & the exterior property.

While saying goodbye, I let them know that they wouldn't be invited back, due to no fault of their own -- & that any future meetings would have to take place at a local eatery or perhaps Starbucks.

Pics?

Are you Batman?

Pics?

And finally, the moment you've all been waiting for!

Chair.jpg

Pics?

Chair.jpg

I hope that's not fake hardwood flooring.

They looked around & asked some questions regarding what they saw.

What do you mean when you say "My Building"? :blush:

lol sorry, Mike. I have no idea. My maintenance director renovated the offices. The pic you see is of the reception area. I recieve no one there except the bugman & the waterman & the cleaning crew.

All I did in decorating the building was direct the placement of antiques in my office.

They looked around & asked some questions regarding what they saw.

What do you mean when you say "My Building"? :blush:

Obviously not my butt.

Chair.jpg

I hope that's not fake hardwood flooring.

With a barber's chair sitting on it?!?!?!