• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed

12 posts in this topic

Putting up some books, in hopes to raise funds for a big purchase.

PayPal only. Buyer pays for shipping (books are coming from Canada). One book ships at $7US, with the exception of the first book being listed. That one must ship with tracking and insurance, so I will be factoring that in with the price. Combined shipping is available.

Please contact me for shipping quote, when it comes to additional books. Books will ship well-protected.

Willing to listen to offers through PM, but :takeit: ultimately wins out.

Sorry, this thread is only open to boarders in Canada and USA. Shipping is crazy expensive, to the rest of the world. But, if you are willing to pay that price, contact me for a quote.

Books coming up...

Amazing Spider-Man #666 (Fan Expo Canada Exclusive) - $75USD shipped $65USD shipped (within Canada or USA)

I would say this is a 9.4 raw copy,

This was only available with the purchase of the Premium Pass. Many, if not most, are damaged. You can take your chances with ones on eBay, which are listed as "mint" or "near mint" condition.

Front:

001a.jpg

Back:

001b.jpg