• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pretty Book of the Day!!!!

16 posts in this topic

I posted this book over in the Golden age,but if you guys don't go there I figured some of you may enjoy seeing it here . This was on my want list for awhile,from my collection!!! cloud9.gif

scan.jpg

I posted this book over in the Golden age,but if you guys don't go there I figured some of you may enjoy seeing it here . This was on my want list for awhile,from my collection!!! cloud9.gif

scan.jpg

lol.... What is funny about that poor defenseless bear being murdered?. 893whatthe.gif

Now this kittycat would of deserved what they are doing to that bear.

tiger.jpg

Yea!!! that books been discussed here before ,that my friend is not a G+ a Fair at most , funny thing I held it last year at Wizard world Philly,Hey , it's still a Action #1 . I know, I know!!!!! devil.gif

Since this thread immediately got OT, let me just give a big thumbsup2.gif on your book!

Yea I agree as well that this is a nice book, but the irony rest where the title is "Funny Pages" and there is nothing funny on the cover at all.

And that's funny grin.gif

Since this thread immediately got OT, let me just give a big thumbsup2.gif on your book!

Yea I agree as well that this is a nice book, but the irony rest where the title is "Funny Pages" and there is nothing funny on the cover at all.

And that's funny grin.gif

well...it's not called "Funny Cover." insane.gif27_laughing.gif

Timely