• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Cavalcade #11 Question

11 posts in this topic

Does anyone have a raw copy of this book?

(come on, I know someone does :baiting: we are all suckers for a goofy carousel cover!)

If so, please PM me, I am trying to track down a certain page. Thanks in advance!

6153231802_0372d23bbb_b.jpg

6153231766_83136a4bb7_b.jpg

I have raw copies of 10 and 12 plus a bunch of scan from Comic Cavalcade 11.

Thanks all... I think that I have actually already found the answer to this question, but does the Wonder Woman story (which I know features Cheetah) involve a lighthouse and a "Storm Machine" anywhere? LMK. Thanks.

I don't see a lighthouse or a Storm Maching in the story. There is a Boathouse and a machine that produces a smokey funnel cloud in issue 3. There is also a Lightning Maching in issue 29. I would have to look again for the lighthouse but that is all I could find in the Wonder Woman stories of CC 1-29. However, it was a quick look...

I still need a 12. I keep trying to score VG copies, but get blown out of the water on Ebay lol Great series!

1806818278_dcb9fd19bc_z.jpg

Halloween covers are fun to collect.

I had an extra issue 12 but sold it. I like the Christmas holiday issues too

I still need a 12. I keep trying to score VG copies, but get blown out of the water on Ebay lol Great series!

1806818278_dcb9fd19bc_z.jpg

Halloween covers are fun to collect.

I had an extra issue 12 but sold it. I like the Christmas holiday issues too

I like the Christmas one as well. But since the first time I saw 12 I have wanted one. Fortunately, or unfortunately every year I seem to come up with a book on my "have to have" list. Currently I am bringing in a Chamber of Chills 19, Weird Mysteries 7, and a nice Detective 96. That takes away my spending money.

The last 12 I chased was on ebay from Greg Eides. I lost by $2.00.. It always bothers me when I lose by such a small increment.