• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Catman 1-33 + crash 4 and 5

55 posts in this topic

4) Why did it take you so long to decide to sell the run? Usually only takes a couple days after you complete a run... :baiting:
good question. This was kind of a keeper run for me but things change and so it is time to part :(

4) Why did it take you so long to decide to sell the run? Usually only takes a couple days after you complete a run... :baiting:
good question. This was ind of a keeper run for me but things change and so it is time to part :(

Am I the only one surprised it took Rick so long to finish the run (shrug)

:baiting:

5) What are you going to go after now? Centaurs again?

actually been quietly working on zips, LB Cole blue bolts and 1950's WW again (3rd time is a charm!) and I am almost done with my True comics run (thanks mostly to mark h!)

now that worlds finest is "done", I really don't know what else to collect hm

good question. This was ind of a keeper run for me but things change and so it is time to part :(

Am I the only one surprised it took Rick so long to finish the run (shrug)

:baiting:

No :makepoint:

actually been quietly working on zips, LB Cole blue bolts and 1950's WW again (3rd time is a charm!) and I am almost done with my True comics run (thanks mostly to mark h!)

Good choices! The Cole Blue Bolts are some of the first books I went after when I started on golden age. Some real classics in there, though none better than 105. Zip is another great run, full of cool covers and splash pages. Sounds like fun.

Good choices! The Cole Blue Bolts are some of the first books I went after when I started on golden age. Some real classics in there, though none better than 105. Zip is another great run, full of cool covers and splash pages. Sounds like fun.

I actually just realized I finished BB 102-119 doh!

and zips I am being selective, but they are indeed cool

I remember when you put this together. It is an awesome run and I am sorry to see you let it go.
maybe if I had a MH #13 I would keep it :baiting:

I was going to pull $35 grand out to grab this to add to my #13 (heck I'd even let you keep your copy of 13) I even have a Crash #5 so you could even keep that one too but then reality hits :P

I remember when you put this together. It is an awesome run and I am sorry to see you let it go.
maybe if I had a MH #13 I would keep it :baiting:

I was going to pull $35 grand out to grab this to add to my #13 (heck I'd even let you keep your copy of 13) I even have a Crash #5 so you could even keep that one too but then reality hits :P

:cry: