• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mile High II now listed on CGC labels! why???

6 posts in this topic

I was browsing the CGC books on the Mile High website and noticed that a coupld of them had Mile High II noted on the label. Why? This is a wharehouse find and not a pedigree and if CGC didn't list it on the label before why now?

Eric

Steve B. told me that Chuckie "found" a room full of these books. Only books submitted by Chuck will get the designation. No books with the certificate issued in the past will get the same designation. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Steve B. told me that Chuckie "found" a room full of these books. Only books submitted by Chuck will get the designation. No books with the certificate issued in the past will get the same designation. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

But again if it is a wharehouse find and not an original collection why?

Eric

But again if it is a wharehouse find and not an original collection why?

Eric

Eric;

Have you not been keeping up to date with what's been happening in the marketplace. CGC wants to grab all the cash while they can before their own antics kill off the market. Short-term gain for long-term pain.

Virtually anybody can now get a designation from CGC if they have enough books to slabbed. Remember the Cage books, the Don & Maggie books, the Dallas Stephens books, etc. You can now even implement your own grading system as evident by the latest Wizard First program.

I just hope it doesn't reach the point where CGC starts to sell off their grades because that would really destroy their integrity. 893naughty-thumb.gif