• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman Movie pics

8 posts in this topic

I am not sure about you guys...but Christian Bale for the new Batman? Ugh. I saw this picture of him in costume and it is only confirming my fears.

Best Batman from the movies...NOT the movie itself...the best Batman:

George Clooney got my vote. Looked like dark, brooding Bruce Wayne. Looked convincing in the costume ( the chin did it )...too bad the movies sucked horribly.

The new Batman:

batman.jpg

The first impression I got was it looked likes the Sumo wrestler outfits. It looks puffy. I do like how it appears the costume may be more functional, but the other costumes looked sleeker. I think I like the molded body armour than the padded. Of course, this is a shadowed picture and we cannot tell too much. Here are some more .

batimage2.jpg

batimage1.jpg

When they announced Michael Keaton as Batman, I could've dropped dead with disappointment....oddly enough, he kinda pulled it off. He was dark and brooding (a little too dorkish), looked pretty good in costume.

batman1.jpg

Val Kilmer KILLED the whole Batman legacy. First of all, what was up with peeling the shirt off? The whole thing about the costume is that he could actually have a muscular physique under the costume...you never knew. That is until Val Kilmer strips down and exposes the fact that he is SCRAWNY and that the Bat suit is just a fraud.

batman2.jpg

Clooney had Bruce Wayne and the look down pat....He never peeled his shirt off, so you never knew...he could've been that buffed under his clothes. But the movie sucked horribly around him.

batman3.jpg

Now in the new movie... there is this new guy....UGH, I just can' take it anymore. Batman was killed by the movies. Thanks Warner Brothers! 893frustrated.gif