• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alan Moore SS on ebay starting at .99!

124 posts in this topic

Those things sort of decide themselves.

Well, its easy for you. You have that three bedroom condo there.

I've seen the pictures of Andy's place...it's got a great view of Massengill Bay.

Plus hot and cold running vinegar and water.

Ouch

What is there to say "ouch" about? That is right where that book should have landed, and a little bit higher than I would have thought. It is a dollar bin book with an Alan Moore sig. Great sale for BK and a great pickup by the purchaser.

If the ouch is because people were pimping them for thousands, then I have to laugh. The market has spoken on these books and the demand appears to be robust. But no one is dropping 5gs on one. lol

Ouch

What is there to say "ouch" about? That is right where that book should have landed, and a little bit higher than I would have thought. It is a dollar bin book with an Alan Moore sig. Great sale for BK and a great pickup by the purchaser.

If the ouch is because people were pimping them for thousands, then I have to laugh. The market has spoken on these books and the demand appears to be robust. But no one is dropping 5gs on one. lol

There are so many variables on what makes people bid.

If it were a Killing Joke, or a Watchmen #1 or V #1 or another more memorable cover the price might have doubled.