• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolverine appearance in Spidey title 1995-98...?

30 posts in this topic

So there is an appearance of Wolverine in a Spidey title from 1995-1998-ish, and I for the life of me cannot find it. It's not one of the core titles (Amazing, Adjectiveless, Spectacular, Web)...I could have sworn it was in Marvel Team-Up #7 or something, but it's not. It's something like that, though, some auxillary title.

It's not prior to 1995, and it's not past 1998 (I think.)

Any help?

???

That looks like it's from 2005.

Sorry. I went to the Marvel Wiki and tried to get a chronological listing, but it wasn't comprehensive. If you have the patience to go through the alphabetical, it looks like it has every appearance in the MU.

There is a Wolverine Vs Spider-Man one-shot that reprints the team-up from Marvel Comics Presents #48-50. It was published in 1995.

But I see you're remembering something about an issue # between 5-7 or something, so I don't think that's it. :P

So there is an appearance of Wolverine in a Spidey title from 1995-1998-ish, and I for the life of me cannot find it. It's not one of the core titles (Amazing, Adjectiveless, Spectacular, Web)...I could have sworn it was in Marvel Team-Up #7 or something, but it's not. It's something like that, though, some auxillary title.

Any help?

???

What do you remember about the story?

It's some weird auxillary title, but at that point, there was like 47 Spidey titles being published.

hm

It's like issue #5, or 6, or 7 or something....

Wolverine was in the Mcfarlane Spideys. It was an issue under 10.

Edit: Never mind you already covered it wasn't that title.

How about Sensational Spider-man? I would look but I sold them a long time ago because they kinda sucked. Time period is right.

I also found a title called Spider-man Team Up that lasted for 7 issues in 1997. (shrug) Don't own those either.

Any help?

???

What do you remember about the story?

Never read it. I was sure it was an issue of Marvel Team Up. Maybe it's another one of those cool Retro 90's titles...

hm

Driving me nutso.