• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chucky's Grail is Up for Sale!

33 posts in this topic

Didn't he orginally try to sell this on his own for 1 million fairly recently?

I wouldn't give him a mill for it even if he ran it under one of his 60% off keyword blowouts. :screwy:

I wouldn't give him a mill for it even if he ran it under one of his 60% off keyword blowouts. :screwy:

He might have waited too long to sell this book. I honestly don't think it's as appreciated as it may have been a few years back (shrug)

He might have waited too long to sell this book. I honestly don't think it's as appreciated as it may have been a few years back (shrug)

You might be right.

You might be right.

Agreed, but whatever he makes on it is pure profit as I'd guess that he's recovered his out of pocket on this collection a few times over.

Agreed, but whatever he makes on it is pure profit as I'd guess that he's recovered his out of pocket on this collection a few times over.

Probably. ;)

I don't think esoteric golden age comics are a very good investment going forward. Prices have been ramped up too high and demand is diminishing.

sparkle city comics round one auctions on eBay are ending soon:

saginaw books

That's a strong move to the hole by Sparkle City. Congratulations Brian

+1

lol. With 20 seconds left, I had the high big on that JIM 89 at $6100. It went out at $11K+.

I got my brief moment of excitement, and it was free.

The 89 was sick. (worship)