• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC should grade this Quesada masterpiece

19 posts in this topic

The only reason I even brought this up is the fact that its a Quesada work. Yah it's unfortunate that not only its not a Sports Illustrated magazine, but it's bigger than the usual size of a magazine.. So yah CGC obviously won't even touch this.

Just saw the Quesada announcement. I know CGC only slabs Sports Illustrated and Playboy, but they should make an exception for this:

kobe-lebron-durant-ESPN-Cover-398x500.jpg

I'm so ready to turn my copy in for the SS label

Not just S.I and Playboys, I had 2 Entertainment Weekly's signed by Jon Favreau for CGC SS and those were pretty large magazines. Is the ESPN mag really that much bigger that they won't slab it?

ET4-1.jpg

et2.jpg

The only reason I even brought this up is the fact that its a Quesada work. Yah it's unfortunate that not only its not a Sports Illustrated magazine, but it's bigger than the usual size of a magazine.. So yah CGC obviously won't even touch this.

Can't touch this...

Canttouchthis.jpg

S T O P ! !

Can't touch this...

Hammer_Time.gif

S T O P ! !

Can't touch this...

Hammer_Time.gif

:roflmao:

I Said STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_ll6ev6ZyAI1qb3dkq.gif

Sorry guys, what I was trying to say is that Sports Illustrated featured the same work on their NBA series issue. Maybe it would be an option to find that one, rather than dwelling on the fact that the ESPN mag will not get slabbed.