• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Locking a stickied thread?

28 posts in this topic

I want my points, beeyotches.

What happens to the points when the thread gets unlocked? hm ...perhaps we should hold them in escrow for the time being. :P

My position is that the bell cannot be unrung. But I am biased, and would likely vote the other way if we were talking about RMA points.

In light of this new evidence I vote you double points in the case of the thread being unlocked, just for the rarity of the occurrence and the stroke-causing possibility for RMA.

This has to be some kind of nerd milestone. Link

You'll have to go to the last few pages.

What a schmo. hm

It's happened before with the What Do You look Like thread and a Dad&Son shill. It was eventually unlocked.

Yep! I remember contacting Dena after it was locked. She told me that the moderators had no intention of locking it permanately. They were just waiting for things to cool down.

Edited:

Thinking back now, I believe it was temporarily removed, not locked.

What a schmo. hm

It's happened before with the What Do You look Like thread and a Dad&Son shill. It was eventually unlocked.

Yep! I remember contacting Dena after it was locked. She told me that the moderators had no intention of locking it permanately. They were just waiting for things to cool down.

Edited:

It was locked.

What a schmo. hm

Edited:

It was locked.

I just went through 95 pages of PM's to find out you are right as usual.

What a schmo. hm

Edited:

It was locked.

:gossip: He's got a spreadsheet.

What a schmo. hm

Edited:

It was locked.

...and ledgers, little black books, spy-cam photos, phone taps and a really strong telescope.

What a schmo. hm

Edited:

It was locked.

...and ledgers, little black books, spy-cam photos, phone taps and a really strong telescope.

Does he still have that ridiculous shoe phone??

What a schmo. hm

Edited:

It was locked.

No, not really. All I have is an unexplainable affinity for the derivative.