• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If you have to choose one comic cover...

77 posts in this topic

Are we talking Bronze books?

I was thinking this myself, because the question's so vague it was tempting me to post Frazetta's Weird Science-Fantasy 29, or maybe Famous Funnies 213. (thumbs u

Well, since we're talking about this in the BRONZE forum, I'll go with a bronze book.

There's no way to pick just one but I've always loved Defenders 10

Great choice. I'm the same, having trouble deciding on just one BA cover.

For now, I'll settle for Batman 221.

Well, since we're talking about this in the BRONZE forum, I'll go with a bronze book.

There's no way to pick just one but I've always loved Defenders 10

Great choice. I'm the same, having trouble deciding on just one BA cover.

Ohhhh that's a good one! My favorite Adams Batman cover.

Mine too. (thumbs u

It's a brilliantly designed and executed cover, and I feel it should be appreciated much more, tending to be popularly overshadowed by 227's homage cover, as you'll know. :)

Mine too. (thumbs u

It's a brilliantly designed and executed cover, and I feel it should be appreciated much more, tending to be popularly overshadowed by 227's homage cover, as you'll know. :)

It's a tough book in HG too (in my experience). Storms actually had a really nice copy in B'more (NM- at quick look). Nice price too. I would've nabbed it, but I had already spent my budget. Was very close to saying eff the budget. But, I held strong.

Mine too. (thumbs u

It's a tough book in HG too (in my experience). Storms actually had a really nice copy in B'more (NM- at quick look). Nice price too. I would've nabbed it, but I had already spent my budget. Was very close to saying eff the budget. But, I held strong.

Where can I get one of those "budgets"? It sounds helpful.

Mine too. (thumbs u

It's simple. Plan a wedding, book everything and then call it off. None of that stuff is refundable, so you have to pay a bunch of money for nothing. It's worked wonders for my comic expenditures. :censored:

Mine too. (thumbs u

It's simple. Plan a wedding, book everything and then call it off. None of that stuff is refundable, so you have to pay a bunch of money for nothing. It's worked wonders for my comic expenditures. :censored:

Damn.

:(

Mine too. (thumbs u

Damn.

:(

Spoon happens. In the grand scheme of things, I probably got off cheap.

No worries. Life is good. (thumbs u