• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective comics 37 blue- cash/trade fell through, re-opened till Saturday only

35 posts in this topic

Now that I won what I wanted I will offer my tec 37 for sale for a week its a blue label cgc 1.0 I have a raw pic of the book at the moment (will upload the slabbed pic later tonight when I get home). The last CL copy at the same grade got $2600 ,my copy $2400 asking. After next week i will no longer offer it. So this will be for a short time only. U.S and Canadian buyers only. :takeit:gets priority. Offers welcomed. Thanks everyone

SunApr11194100EDT2010.jpg

deal didnt go through so...... now

asking $2300,come on people its a preRobin sheesh, not some bronze or copper book where there are endless amount of copies out there. Anyway Ill keep it around till Wednesday and then it will be gone. Thanks

IMAG0220.jpg

(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)

What an opportunity to pick up an original Pre-Robin Tec, CGC graded, Unrestored, with a classic early Batman cover. :cloud9:

If I had the funds, I would have jumped on this. :cry:

Ryan isnt one tec enough ? :D

IMAG0220.jpg

(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)

What an opportunity to pick up an original Pre-Robin Tec, CGC graded, Unrestored, with a classic early Batman cover. :cloud9:

If I had the funds, I would have jumped on this. :cry:

Ryan isnt one tec enough ? :D

I'm happy with the Tec #26. (thumbs u

Cannot afford the Tec #37 on top of it. :cry:

It's still a great book. :cloud9:

Now that I won what I wanted I will offer my tec 37 for sale for a week its a blue label cgc 1.0 I have a raw pic of the book at the moment (will upload the slabbed pic later tonight when I get home). The last CL copy at the same grade got $2600 ,my copy $2400 asking. After next week i will no longer offer it. So this will be for a short time only. U.S and Canadian buyers only. :takeit:gets priority. Offers welcomed. Thanks everyone

SunApr11194100EDT2010.jpg

deal didnt go through so...... now

asking $2300,come on people its a preRobin sheesh, not some bronze or copper book where there are endless amount of copies out there. Anyway Ill keep it around till Wednesday and then it will be gone. Thanks

reduced just in case no one saw, thanks

I'm surprised nobody has jumped on this yet...such an awesome book! :cloud9:

???

Not sure why, the price is about market value. And compared to the comiclink one this is a deal. Oh well, after tomorrow it might just go back in my vault. I still love the book.

:pullhair: maybe its meant to stay with me.... Deal didnt go through , again , so its avaiable again for a deal.

Again a cash trade deal would be fine for some othr books id want. Actions 21, 22, 24 , tecs 32 ,34, a few AAs up to issue 23, more fun spectre covers, low grades.