• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective comics 37 blue- cash/trade fell through, re-opened till Saturday only

35 posts in this topic

:pullhair: maybe its meant to stay with me.... Deal didnt go through , again , so its avaiable again for a deal.

Again a cash trade deal would be fine for some othr books id want. Actions 21, 22, 24 , tecs 32 ,34, a few AAs up to issue 23, more fun spectre covers, low grades.

Offer sent via PM. :wishluck:

:pullhair: maybe its meant to stay with me.... Deal didnt go through , again , so its avaiable again for a deal.

Again a cash trade deal would be fine for some othr books id want. Actions 21, 22, 24 , tecs 32 ,34, a few AAs up to issue 23, more fun spectre covers, low grades.

Pm responded :baiting:

Pm responded :baiting:

Response to responded PM sent...with fingers crossed :wishluck: and dreams of Pre-Robin Tecs dancing around in my head. :whee: