• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The WORST Modern Comic Cover Yet???

71 posts in this topic

Is there ANY modern comic cover that's as bad as this one??? I can not believe that this is the "alternate" cover IDW wants you to spend an additional $3.99 on?!?!?!?!

GIJOE_RealAmericanHero_173_cvrB.jpg

I almost want to say that this is how the figures were posed in the old commercials. The first toy/tribute/swipe cover?

They should have gone all vintage, or all current figures.

They should have took pictures at SDCC. Check these pictures out of the aircraft carrier they had on display.

But it's a vintage Flagg with modern figures :baiting:

lol

But that doesn't look terrible. I was just talking about the figures.

The vechicles never crossed my mind. In fact, most of the new vehicles are just repaints of the originals.

All kidding aside maloney414, I really don't like how they mixed the original figures with the new figures. They really did need to go one way or the other. The vehicles don't bother me, as you said most are repaints of the original molds. For those who know the figures, the Stalker from the first pic in this thread just looks really out of place.

I don't buy the new Joe series, but I might have to pick up these issues.