• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ads by Google

99 posts in this topic

No kidding.

If CGC needs money that badly, I would be glad to pay a membership fee to access the Forums. Plus, a side effect of a membership fee might be the elimination of some of our serial shills. $35 a pop to register might take the wind out of their sails.

No kidding.

If CGC needs money that badly, I would be glad to pay a membership fee to access the Forums. Plus, a side effect of a membership fee might be the elimination of some of our serial shills. $35 a pop to register might take the wind out of their sails.

Cal just jiz*ed in his pants! (thumbs u

No kidding.

Cal just jiz*ed in his pants! (thumbs u

lol

Well I guess I'm out until I can "prove" myself worthy and somehow add 5 or 6 years to my member since time. :cry:

If we are going to have to live with it, they could at least get the format right so that it starts below the post, not immediately after the last word.

Yes. And unfortunately, it is woefully inconsistent also. I was just going through your sales thread and it's about 40% of the posts. But no discernible pattern that I can see. Great books, btw. And the prices seem spot on, too. I'm sure they'll get snapped up.