• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trade only: Blank sketch cover books

8 posts in this topic

Up for trade only and is a group lot. Contact me to tell what you have for trade and discuss details.

Total of 18 books and looking for $95 trade value.

Price break down below:

Uncanny X-Force - (1) $5

Fear Itself - (1) $5

Wolverine - (2) $5ea

Powers - (1) $3

Zero Hour - (1) $3

Wasteland - (1) $2

The Heroic Age - (2) $5ea

The Marvels Project - (5) $7ea

X-Men - (2) $5ea

Secret Invasion (2) original copy $5 Reprint copy $7

blanks.jpg

blanks2.jpg

The Marvel projects books have a nutsack fold but it is my understanding it is a production flaw and would not effect the grade in which this opinion was given to me by board members on the boards. I am not an expert grader but I would say these books grade at least 9.6. The rest of the other marvel books are 9.4-9.6. I pulled all those books before they where even unboxed by my lcs.

The Powers, Zero Hour and Wasteland I would put in the 9.2 and up range.

I don't give 9.8 grades.

-----------------------------------

I am willing to trade for:

GI Joe ARAH first printings 9.0 or higher raw 1-12, 14-20, 22-29, 31, 33, 43, 46, 72, 75, 87-89, 94, 95, 106, 123, 127, 129, 132,

133, 154, 155

Special Missions 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 27, 28

Yearbooks 1, 2, 3

Tales of GI Joe 1-14

GI Joe/ Transformers 1-3

The order of Battle 3, 4

------------------------------------

and also looking for 1982-1989 GI Joe figure parts:

weapons and gear I need:

-1983 Destro - gun x2

-1984 Spirit - brown and white eagle feet

-1984 Blowtorch - a light green flamethrower, and a yellow airmask

-1984 roadblock - light green tripod

-1985 snow serpent - a gray AK-47, one white snow shoes, a gray missile, stand for the missile

-1985 Snake Eyes - black Uzi submachine gun, a blacksword, and a light gray wolf "Timber"

-1985 dusty - a bipod for the gun

-1985 barbecue - a nozzle gun

-1985 quick kick - nunchucks

-1985 alpine - a black sub-machine gun, a black grappling-hook rifle, a black grappling hook attached to a weight by a string

-1985 xamot - a gray skyhook

-1986 leatherneck - a gray rifle

-1986 mainframe - a gray backpack

-1986 dr mindbender - a white handgun

-1986 Beachhead - a black bag of ammunition

-1986 Low-Light - a black bipod, black uzi

-1987 Outback - black Hekler & Koch rifle, a green flashlight

-1987 Tunnel Rat - one dark green flashlights

-1987 Ice Viper - two silver sai

-1987 Jinx - two silver swords

-1987 croc master - a tan whip, and a black mouthpiece

-1987 falcon - a green antenna (that fit in the backpack)

-1987 crazy legs - black stalk for gun

-1988 Budo - a red sword, and a red and silver helmet

-1988 Shockwave - a dark blue submachine gun, a dark blue handgun, a silver knife

-1988 repeater - a black machine gun, a black stabilizing arm

-1988 spearhead - a white machete, and his brown bobcat "Max"

-1988 muskrat - a blue machete

-1988 hit & run - green knife

-1988 tiger force flint - a dark gray shotgun

-1989 snake eyes - a gray sub-machine gun, a set of three-piece nunchuks, and a gray blow gun

-1989 stalker - a gray knife, a white kayak, a white kayak arm, a white kayak counterweight

-1989 night viper - green scope

Figure Parts I need: ( note: If cheap enough will buy whole figure.)

-1983 cobra officer - crotch

-1983 cobra commander - crotch

-1986 cobra viper - right arm

-1986 monkey wrench - crotch

-1987 jinx - front chest piece with good logo

-1988 Muskrat - right arm

Vehicle part I need-

VAMP - steering wheel

Night Landing - knife, shovel

Parts I need for my custom project -

4 x 1985 tactical battle platform long legs with truss

1 x 1983 whirlwind (twin battle gun) (needs top half with mount to swivel. Can have broken wheels and such but want all parts for

top half with nothing broken)

1 x 1985 snowcat launcher base

[8 x 1985 snowcat missiles (all 8 can be accessory pack ones)

2 x 1985 snowcat missile launcher (can have broken tabs)

or

10 x 1983 wolverine missiles]

Just to clarify, is $95 the price you'd sell the lot for? Per forum rules, you must list a price that you'd sell an item for. You list individual prices but say that it's trade only. I just wanted to clear it up.

Just to clarify, is $95 the price you'd sell the lot for? Per forum rules, you must list a price that you'd sell an item for. You list individual prices but say that it's trade only. I just wanted to clear it up.

Hi.

I put individual prices just to show what worth I am giving to each. The total I wanted is $95 total in trade for the lot. I was just listing prices and what I wanted total to follow board guidelines for a trade.

I adjusted my ad a bit to clear it up.

Hope that clears that question up for you. :)

If you change your mind I will give you the 7 bucks a piece for the Marvels Projects :)

Thanks for the offer but I wish to do trade only. Cash is useless to me since no one seems too want my money (or they take my money and try and rip me off especially on ebay) so was hoping as I go thru my collection to draw out some stuff I want and get rid of the stuff I don't want.

Seriously why is it everytime I make a thread I get ranted all over by you guys. Don't you guys have better things to do then to keep on bullying someone. Every friggin time I try and buy books and now put up a trade listing which is following the guidlines set out by the mods I get craped on.

"

The following guidelines are now in effect. Over some period of time these may be modified or expanded.

As of now, dealers are allowed to post here as long as all guidelines are respected.

Note that BUYERS AND SELLERS HAVE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR TRANSACTIONS. We will not resolve disputes, and purchases and sales are done at your own risk.

For Sale – Threads may be removed for failure to comply, and repeated issues could result in strikes.

1.Books must be CGC or raw only, or items directly related to comics.

2.No spamming. Group your for sale items into as few threads as is reasonable. Attempts to take up front page real estate by creating multiple threads for no reason are not allowed.

3.List your books only once, and in the appropriate sub-forum. Incorrectly placed threads or books posted in multiple places will be moved. Repeat offenders will have their threads pulled completely.

4.It must be an exclusive board-only offer. If the book is offered for sale through another venue (ebay, dealer site, personal web site, etc.) then it should NOT be offered here. It should be offered in the Sales Advertising board.

5.Links to outside sites for any purpose involving purchasing the offered books are not allowed.

6.It must list specific books with purchase prices. It is acceptable to bulk price, and/or to note that package discounts may be available, but you must list a starting price that you WILL sell for.

7.List scans or information about the grade of the offered books.

8.List estimated shipping costs, times, and methods.

9.List acceptable forms of payment (NOTE: Personal PayPal payment is NOT allowed as a listed option in your post as it is not appropriate for item purchases.)

10.If posting a trading thread you must list a dollar value price for the book that you WILL accept in TRADE VALUE, and you MUST put "TRADE ONLY" in the title of your thread if you will not accept money.

11.Prompt responses must be made to buy requests made through the boards (posts or PMs).

12.Threads may be bumped three times total AND only ONE FULL DAY AFTER falling off of the front page. This does not include "sold" notices, or truly useful informational updates. Note: we CAN tell the difference between a real update and a fake bump-update. Tread that line at your own risk. If you're spam bumping, "lawyering" the rules will not save you.

BUYERS When you reply to a sale thread indicating that you'll buy something you must indicate what book you're buying. Otherwise, if someone else is more specific than you are first, your offer won't be considered valid.

"