• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PiP strikes again!

708 posts in this topic

I believe I was the first to call it....don't I get some points for that? hm

This makes #2....I can only hope for a 3rd :wishluck:

What was his first strike for?

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5012984#Post5012984

In the thread where that lady complained about suggestive gif's in people's sig lines...he went a little over the top in trying to mock her.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5012984#Post5012984

He's just chock full of charm isn't he.

A true gentleman

In the thread where that lady complained about suggestive gif's in people's sig lines...he went a little over the top in trying to mock her.

(thumbs u

he's actually a really nice, generous guy. I think the cultural differences gets him in trouble though. I've talked to him many, many times in PM though and imo, he's a good guy.

On a side note,

gif's with a little boobie jigglage is a complete no-no but 2 guys making out is ok (shrug)

I wasn't impressed with his attitude resulting in his first strike. I thought he might have learned something but, I guess not.

he's actually a really nice, generous guy. I think the cultural differences gets him in trouble though. I've talked to him many, many times in PM though and imo, he's a good guy.

On a side note,

gif's with a little boobie jigglage is a complete no-no but 2 guys making out is ok (shrug)

Some of the nicest people I've ever met are racists and / or homophobes....... :tonofbricks:

On a side note,

Not really sure what your are getting at? hm

Was there a pic of two guys making out?

:popcorn: With all the ads, I musta missed it again.

who'd Pete hate on ?

He made some homophobic comments and claimed he was an expert on their condition. Should've got a straight ban.

Given the context, wouldn't a "straight ban" have just incensed him further? (shrug)

:popcorn: With all the ads, I musta missed it again.

who'd Pete hate on ?

He made some homophobic comments and claimed he was an expert on their condition. Should've got a straight ban.

Given the context, wouldn't a "straight ban" have just incensed him further? (shrug)

No pun intended. :tonofbricks:

On a side note,

Not really sure what your are getting at? hm

Was there a pic of two guys making out?

Isn't that what comicopolis's avatar is?

My 7 year old son thought so and i got to have an interesting conversation with him about it an hour ago (thumbs u