• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Not sure where to post, but Donations is the topic

19 posts in this topic

IF this is a problem, please let me know.

Thanks,

Steve

Hi everyone,

Its that time of year again when I ask for any donation towards the Saturday morning youth bowling scholarship league I run for children ages 6-18. The money collected from you goes toward paying for hotels, tournaments, fees, hardship cases, college scholarship funds and other necessities for the youth bowlers. We have almost 100 children involved in this from beginners to kids averaging over 200.

Every year we attend the state tournament in Florida and as in the rest of the country, there are alot of families that are having rough times. With the monies we collect via donations, bake sales, 50-50 raffles, and other fund raising events, it helps allow the children to attend these type tournaments and puts money into the scholarship program which allows them exposure for future bowling in college.

Donations from $5.00 up are welcome and appreciated if possible. Checks, money orders and paypal (srubin24@comcast.net) is accepted. If you would like a receipt for tax purposes, we can also supply that for you.

Checks would be written out to Saint Lucie Lanes, and noted as Scholarship League. If anyone has any questions, please don't hesistate to call or email me.

Thanking you in advance,

Steve Rubin

DS Electronics, LLC

2030 SW Jaguar Avenue

Port St Lucie, FL 34953