• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hello, world!

70 posts in this topic

Arch just approved my new handle from "BookMaestro" (my name on eBay) to something much more improved and whimsical! It's also got a Ra's al Ghul quality about it that I dig. :devil:

Just wanted my few new friends on the board to know about the name change. Plus, didn't want anybody to think that I am PiP's new shill account!

Hello, world :hi:

batman_232_usagi4med.jpg

Hey everybody. It's PiP's shill.

Nice try flunkie. :sumo:

This is going to be fun. :popcorn:

doh!

Raise your hand if you seriously could not tell that my post was a JOKE?

Now take that hand and remove the giant stick that is up your azz and try to locate your sense of humor. :taptaptap:

I'll wait.

Hey everybody. It's PiP's shill.

Nice try flunkie. :sumo:

This is going to be fun. :popcorn:

doh!

Raise your hand if you seriously could not tell that my post was a JOKE?

Now take that hand and remove the giant stick that is up your azz and try to locate your sense of humor. :taptaptap:

I'll wait.

Damn shills always provoking conflict. :mad:

Arch just approved my new handle from "BookMaestro" (my name on eBay) to something much more improved and whimsical! It's also got a Ra's al Ghul quality about it that I dig. :devil:

Just wanted my few new friends on the board to know about the name change. Plus, didn't want anybody to think that I am PiP's new shill account!

Hello, world :hi:

batman_232_usagi4med.jpg

Working on the correct way to pronounce yer name.

Allbe' Dee OH?

A llb ed oh?