• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sparkle City Auctions

124 posts in this topic

Don't forget, there is still their auction for Golden Age books coming tomorrow I believe. One of my books is in consignment.. Hope it does well :wishluck:

What is the consignment like with them? Is it cheaper than clink, heritage, etc?

Yep, I think it's fairly cheaper.. They will only charge me for the ebay fees and paypal fees. That's it!

Major announcement guys... For the first time ever, I will be selling/auctioning my Pre-Robin Tecs through Sparkle City Comics! I believe the Tec auction will begin around Sat. Here is what's up for grabs, all universal labels:

1) Detective Comics #29: CGC 4.5 cream-offwhite pages

2) Detective Comics #31: CGC 4.0 offwhite-white pages

3) Detective Comics #33: CGC 4.0 (Crippen Ped.) offwhite pages

4) Detective Comics #35: CGC 4.0 offwhite pages

5) Detective Comics #36: CGC 4.0 offwhite-white pages

6) Detective Comics #37: CGC 4.0 (Crippen Ped.) offwhite-white pages

So bid early and good luck to those who are looking to add an early Tec book in their collection! Wish me luck with em :wishluck:

Don't forget, there is still their auction for Golden Age books coming tomorrow I believe. One of my books is in consignment.. Hope it does well :wishluck:

What is the consignment like with them? Is it cheaper than clink, heritage, etc?

Yep, I think it's fairly cheaper.. They will only charge me for the ebay fees and paypal fees. That's it!

What do they get out of it, then?

What do they get out of it, then?

Not sure.. But that's the contract I signed.. Maybe it's just a promotional thing to get them started. Kinda like how CC started, they had 0% seller's fees for a couple of months.