• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moderns @ $1.50 a copy anyone?

10 posts in this topic

Because I may have mentioned this in the wrong forum, I am going to have access

to a collection of just about every modern comic printed since 1990 or even perhaps a bit earlier. If anyone is interested @ $1.50 a copy to help them finish some holes in their collection, let me know. I've been trying myself to buy these up for $1.00 a copy from several dealers but nobody was interested mainly because of the work involved in putting such an order together.

I've got the time to do this in my spare time and would also like to help out the person who single handedly helped me top up just about every Silver and Bronze Age comic I needed a few years back.

So, unless you want to pay more from your LCS later...let me know whatcha want (if anything) and I'll pull it for ya.

Oh yes.....strictly graded, there won't be any NM's. grin.gif

Beyonder....I'm sorry. I need actual Titles and issue numbers. I could be staring at a comic with Byrne are in it...and I wouldn't know it.

Any help? confused.gif

Trust me .... if Byrne drew it in the last 15 years....she'll have it......just give me a list.

I only started collecting full-time again about 3 years ago. I have no idea what Byrne has worked on while I was gone... frown.gif

If your fond Byrne memories pre-date 1990, I think you're going to be pretty disappointed with his "modern" work... frown.gif

I only started collecting full-time again about 3 years ago. I have no idea what Byrne has worked on while I was gone... frown.gif

If your fond Byrne memories pre-date 1990, I think you're going to be pretty disappointed with his "modern" work... frown.gif

Probably, but I want all of them anyway. hi.gif