• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GUESS THE GRADE : NOW MADE SIMPLE CONTEST RULES

8 posts in this topic

frown.gif Oh My Sweet Lord, My friggin head hurts, this is worst than coaching T-Ball. When Round 2 ends, from Round 3 and on, if someone can keep this post up so everyone can see and understand the rules I will add an original 11x17 art page (I dont know which one but trust me you will like it OKAY) to the grand prizes.

The scans I will post will be books graded from 9.0 - 9.8 KOOL!!

The Point System.

10 Points for the right answer.

7 Points if you are +/- .2 off

5 Points if you are +/- .4 off

Forget the .5 its no longer in service.

Any questions, Gulp, ask now.

I will give you a heads up when the next round will begin, so no-one has an advantage. If there is more than 1 Winner to reach 100 points, we will have a GRADE-OFF to determine the Winner. gossip.gif

Now if you still are confused foreheadslap.gif ask before Round 3.

Anyone can join at any time,

Make sure you post LARGE scans of both front AND back covers. And make sure you describe any wear that isn't clear in the scan, or that is on the interior of the book.

:( Oh My Sweet Lord, My friggin head hurts, this is worst than coaching T-Ball. When Round 2 ends, from Round 3 and on, if someone can keep this post up so everyone can see and understand the rules I will add an original 11x17 art page (I dont know which one but trust me you will like it OKAY) to the grand prizes.

The Point System.

I will give you a heads up when the next round will begin, so no-one has an advantage. If there is more than 1 Winner to reach 100 points, we will have a GRADE-OFF to determine the Winner. gossip.gif

:( Oh My Sweet Lord, My friggin head hurts, this is worst than coaching T-Ball. When Round 2 ends, from Round 3 and on, if someone can keep this post up so everyone can see and understand the rules I will add an original 11x17 art page (I dont know which one but trust me you will like it OKAY) to the grand prizes.

The Point System.

Just to confirm the prizes :

First Place: ASM 119, 10x12 colored original of Howard The Duck by Val Mayerik, 11x17 original art page(havnt decided which one, but you will like it)

Second Place: TOD #10 (Mid-Grade), Batman:Dark Knight Returns #2, CGC 9.0 ( cracked rear slab, does not affect the book.)

Third Place: A box of reader comics donated to Comix4kids in your behalf.