• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sort of OT but needed some advice...

9 posts in this topic

Hey gang

I have a bunch of video games from Gamecube, PS2, PS3, and a few Xbox. Most of the titles are action/adventure types with some superhero and Star Wars. I'm not a player myself and my kiddo has lost all interest. I would most likely also be selling the consoles as well.

Didn't really want to go the Ebay route and I have heard that Gamestop doesn't give much cash for them. But I have found some websites that I can sell these on and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on the best and reputable websites that I should check.

Thanks for any advice/help :)

I'd prefer not to sell them here so my post isn't misconstrued as thinly veiled sales thread in General. I was intimidated by the number of sites that I found. One seemed pretty good but I don't know how reputable they are.

Anybody own or have owned a Neo Geo? Been considering picking one up. Games are so expensive though :P

I usually only buy a few games before I get tired of a gaming system and at least the Neo Geo won't depreciate too much. I like the simpler arcade style games anyway.

I wouldn't try any of those sites. The stuff tends to sell for peanuts on eBay but I bet a local would want them. Try Craigslist. Probably get double what you would on eBay and not have to pay fees.

I always forget about Craigslist. That could be the way to go. Thanks for the suggestion.

Anybody own or have owned a Neo Geo? Been considering picking one up. Games are so expensive though :P

I usually only buy a few games before I get tired of a gaming system and at least the Neo Geo won't depreciate too much. I like the simpler arcade style games anyway.

I have a Neo Geo US AES in the box with two controllers and about 12 games that I might sell. PM me if you are interested.