• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC I want a refund on all the books I bought over the last 40 yrs Crisis removed

25 posts in this topic

All it means is we are reading stories from Earth 52. In a few years we'll have stories about Earth 1 (or what ever it will be called) and see stores with the characters we know.

(thumbs u

"In Elseworlds the New 52, heroes are taken from their usual settings and put into strange times and places — some that have existed, and others that can't, couldn't or shouldn't exist. The result is stories that make characters who are as familiar as yesterday seem as fresh as tomorrow unfamiliar."

This sucks DC has turned there back on all the Crisis on the Infinate Worlds. As far as they are concerned the last 70+ years never happened :rulez:

Bleeding News DC removes Crisis

Well DC I want my money back you crooks :sumo::preach::censored:

Time to boycott DC books completely until the continuity is restored.

:pullhair:

I feel your pain... but Crisis itself (plus the Byrne Super-reboot) did much the same thing to me 25 years ago. Golden Age JSA stories in All-Star? Couldn't have happened: Wonder Woman wasn't around in WWII. All the JLA stories up to #69? Nope, again no Wonder Woman. The entire Legion of Super-Heroes series? Down the drain... Superboy didn't exist anymore. Sure, over time continuity implants tried to fix things... the WWII Wonder Woman was Fury, no wait, it was Hippolyta. Black Canary "took the place of WW" in all those JLAs. The Legionnaire fomerly known as Superboy was from a pocket universe, yeah that's the ticket.

meh

DC swings from wiping out the past and starting over (Crisis, the New 52) to slavishly pandering to the long-time fanboys (returning to series original numbering, using Infinite Crisis to effectively undo the original Crisis, GL Rebirth, Flash Rebirth, etc.)

The wheel will turn again...