• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Registry Set Additions Fall/Winter 2011 - Full Sets only

124 posts in this topic

Gemma

Please create a Walking Dead Set #1-48.

If you would like a vote since there is already the Walking Dead regular and variant set please say the word. I asked around a little and there is definitely interest in the 1-48 which entire 1st compendium.

Thanks!!

+1

Sounds ok to me...

(So would there be a 2nd set down the road for issues 49-96??)

Is the 2nd compendium out? There certainly could be. For me I was an avid reader and collect issues up until 48 and thought I would make the suggestion.

Gemma

Please create a Walking Dead Set #1-48.

If you would like a vote since there is already the Walking Dead regular and variant set please say the word. I asked around a little and there is definitely interest in the 1-48 which entire 1st compendium.

Thanks!!

+1

Sounds ok to me...

(So would there be a 2nd set down the road for issues 49-96??)

That sir, is a very good question hm I think most feel a better connection with the first 50 issues, with a feeling of mundane in the recent story line. Could just be me, but I don't feel the same intensity and connection with the characters as of late (shrug) I still read every new issue none the less though :)

I think Branget's request hits right at home with those who truly read and enjoy the Walking Dead series, just my 2c

Greetings!

This will be my first request, so if you require more information, I will be happy to provide details as best I can!

Flashpoint - DC miniseries. 5 issues + variants (each had alt art cover and a sketch cover) a few of the issues did 2nd and 3 print runs, and #1 had a SDCC cover.

Amazing Cow Heroes - Chick-fil-A promotional - 5 issues, all as one shots. 3 are graded, the other two are currently being processed. I'll be happy to provide whatever details you need for these.

Thanks a lot^^

i respectfully request that u please add Darkhold:pages from the book of Sins.

the first issue was named Darkhold:pages from the book of hell, but all issues after that are named Darkhold:pages from the book of sins.

thanks

I would like to request a Smokey Bear set:

Starting with his 1st appearance: Forest Fire #nn Commercial Comics 1949

Than his second appearance in Four Color Comics #653

Ensuing - his other appearances in Four Color Comics, the Gold Key series, More Kite Fun and whatever other books you or others would like to add Gemma.