• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So, Which DC52 for You?

106 posts in this topic

Well, it looks like the ax has fallen on the first of the New 52, but more titles are on their way:

Out - Men Of War, Mr. Terrific, O.M.A.C., Hawk and Dove, Blackhawks, Static Shock

New - Ravagers, Dial H for Hero, Worlds Finest (Power Girl & Huntress), Justice Society, Batman Incorporated, GI Combat (dealing w/Dinosaur Island) + Unknown Soldier & Haunted Tank

Good choices to be cut. I assumed they only had six books in the pipe ready to go to replace. Next switch up will probably include Blue Beetle and Captain Atom.

Well, it looks like the ax has fallen on the first of the New 52, but more titles are on their way:

Out - Men Of War, Mr. Terrific, O.M.A.C., Hawk and Dove, Blackhawks, Static Shock

New - Ravagers, Dial H for Hero, Worlds Finest (Power Girl & Huntress), Justice Society, Batman Incorporated, GI Combat (dealing w/Dinosaur Island) + Unknown Soldier & Haunted Tank

Dial H for Hero? lol I wonder what new title they'll start when that gets cancelled...

Dial H for Hero? lol I wonder what new title they'll start when that gets cancelled...

Brian Bolland cover on the new Dial H for Hero :cloud9:

dialh1lores.jpg

Good choices to be cut. I assumed they only had six books in the pipe ready to go to replace. Next switch up will probably include Blue Beetle and Captain Atom.

That would be a shame if blue beetle went, it's a damn good title.

That would be a shame if blue beetle went, it's a damn good title.

Totally agree. Blue Beetle has been a pleasant surprise. Great book!