• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Private Charlie Adlard Signing Nov. 18th 2011

108 posts in this topic

I will look into it :D book should be shipping to me here any day then off to the owners! I will post photos the day they show up.

Cool, if so I may just have to start direct depositing 1 paycheck a month to one of you. All these damn sketches and sigs get expensive rather quickly. :)

My wife tells me daily I am crazy and won't even go into my man cave anymore since it is now covered in sketches, OA and framed CGC comics.

I will look into it :D book should be shipping to me here any day then off to the owners! I will post photos the day they show up.

Cool, if so I may just have to start direct depositing 1 paycheck a month to one of you. All these damn sketches and sigs get expensive rather quickly. :)

My wife tells me daily I am crazy and won't even go into my man cave anymore since it is now covered in sketches, OA and framed CGC comics.

:baiting: