• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TMNT

68 posts in this topic

Deni (dave's ex-wife) apparently has another 10 copies that she got as part of the divorce. It's unclear how well she's preserved them, though, or whether she still has them for that matter. juggle.gif

Deni (dave's ex-wife) apparently has another 10 copies that she got as part of the divorce. It's unclear how well she's preserved them, though, or whether she still has them for that matter. juggle.gif

After all of Dave's past comments on marriage, she might have trashed them in anger. confused-smiley-013.gif

Or she might just have been less of a "collector" and not cared for them as well... or perhaps she cared for them even better than Dave did. It's impossible to know and only time will tell juggle.gif

...still, I have to think Dave kept at least most of the nicer copies for himself.

foreheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gif

Please.......stop......forehead.....hurting!!!!!

Anybody got a high grade copy of TMNT #1 I can pickup for $40 so I can make the pain go away.

Hmm, that seems about right. I'd let you pick up my copy for $40. And even let you hold it for, oh, maybe a minute. smile.gif27_laughing.gif

Hmmm...so if I can convince Dave's old lady to marry me, I'll get 10 file copies of Cerebus #1 in the bargain? Interesting... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Based on the photos shown in the early cerebus books, you'll be marrying for the comics... Gene..... it's all about the comics....

Shrewd, Gene, very shrewd.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I forgot to ask, though - is she hot? confused.gif

Think about it. Struggling young comic artist, not even working for one of the major companies but trying to do his own thing. Sure, hot chicks are always attracted to guys with no money and no clear prospects, especially if they're affiliated with the glamorous comic book industry.

Think about it. Struggling young comic artist, not even working for one of the major companies but trying to do his own thing. Sure, hot chicks are always attracted to guys with no money and no clear prospects, especially if they're affiliated with the glamorous comic book industry.

Yeah, but as Tom Petty once sang, "Even the losers get lucky sometimes." grin.gif

Yeah, but as Tom Petty once sang, "Even the losers get lucky sometimes." grin.gif

Witness Chrisco37 today at Tysons. Jesus, was she hot.

Anyone got any info on Gobbledygook 1 such as print run,any that have come up for sale recently. I havent seen any graded by CGC and the last one I saw up for sale , I think was over two years ago on ebay. Oh, and also the TMNT 3 variant...are there any differences on the cover or is it just the inside which OS mentions.

Gobbledygook i believe had a low print run, i know of only one collector to have the 2 issues and he ain't parting with them.

I think it is just what OS mentions that is different.

Im assuming the run was much lower than TMNT 1 since Ive seen about 50+ TMNT 1s come up for sale over the last two years, as opposed to the 1 GG. Either that or a lot of the GGs were destroyed.